The online racing simulator
1024x
(5 posts, started )
1024x
Hey guys,

I have no clue where to put this so I just gonna put it here.

I'm thinking of getting some lfscredit to get the High res skins, but now I'm wondering if it would suck up much fps?

On a full grid I have around 20-25 fps. So if it will drop allot I will not purchase the skins else I will think about it.

Your opinions please!

*Edit* Could a mod please edit the title? to 1024x skins or something I forgot to put it there .
#2 - Woz
Quote from Frost_More :Hey guys,

I have no clue where to put this so I just gonna put it here.

I'm thinking of getting some lfscredit to get the High res skins, but now I'm wondering if it would suck up much fps?

On a full grid I have around 20-25 fps. So if it will drop allot I will not purchase the skins else I will think about it.

Your opinions please!

*Edit* Could a mod please edit the title? to 1024x skins or something I forgot to put it there .

It could hammer your fps. If you only have a 64Mb GFX card it could kill your frame rates once you cross the line into swapping memory
Nope I have a 512mb Vid card with DDR 3. Only thing that is a bit sucky atm is my CPU, thats a P4 2.6. Well I will give it a go and see what comes out of it
I doubt you'd notice any difference in frame-rates.
#5 - Woz
Quote from Frost_More :Nope I have a 512mb Vid card with DDR 3. Only thing that is a bit sucky atm is my CPU, thats a P4 2.6. Well I will give it a go and see what comes out of it

Should be fine then with that GFX card. As you say, sounds like your CPU is the actual choke point

1024x
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG