The online racing simulator
Wires wires everywhere
(34 posts, started )
Quote from mrodgers :And I can tell you, after the last couple of 15-16 hour days and working on the PC after playing most of the evening with very energetic 2 and 5 yr olds, I REALLY FEEL old!

Next time you play with younger people, slip sleeping pills in their drinks. It soon makes you feel younger
I tie-wrap the wires that are going in similar directions together. It's tidy enough for me

Keiran
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from thisnameistaken :Er... You'll never teach in schools

Hahahah, yeah that does sound wrong.
Hahahaha, I'll take a pic of my mine when I get my hands on the camera, I have 24 plugs running off two powerpoints in my room that power everything anything under the desk gets lost in the wairing and carried placers.
#30 - JJ72
I just let them hang around, it gives me a sense of riot in an artistic way, reminds me all the hassle of daily life and the fact that I haven't brush my teeth for days.
Quote from JJ72 :and the fact that I haven't brush my teeth for days.

:zombie:

Dude!
I posted earlier about all the wires I have behind my desks (2 desks with 2 PCs). That doesn't bother me at the moment. Right now with my main PC out of commision, I have the guts of it now scattered all over the desk. On top of that, I have the little PC also openned up with the hard drive hanging out. So how can I be worried about wires when I have:
-a power supply
-3 hard drives
-Soundblaster Live card
-modem
-various CD's
-many many printouts from the internet on fixing the PC
-my ISP and email info on paper laying around
-list of IP addresses for other online gaming servers
-the Momo
-a joystick for flying
-old broken headphones I haven't thrown away yet
-set of junk headphones that I got for Christmas that sound absolutely horrible
-new set of Sony headphones that sound great
-various and many PC case screws
-screwdrivers
-and now the wires ON TOP of the desk to ease switching the monitor and keyboard between PC's while I troubleshoot the broken PC or switch to use the working PC online.
-Oh, since I'm using the old computer online, I have the phoneline stretched across the monitor to reach the old PC.

What a freakin mess.

*EDIT* for AndroidXP. Is doing a bulletted list better for you? LOL :-)
M-m-m-m-m-ooonstersentence :faint:
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from AndroidXP :M-m-m-m-m-ooonstersentence :faint:

I don't want you to fall asleep on us!!! So I edited and made it into a bulleted list for you rather than in sentence forum. All for you bud!! Hehehe. (and cool smiley you did there. I don't remember ever seeing that one )

Wires wires everywhere
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG