The online racing simulator
HELP:Install Z = no G25
(16 posts, started )
Now I have insatlled patch Z I can only play with keyboard. G25 doesn't seem to register.
#2 - migf1
Strange! No problems here!
#4 - Dannz
My g25 works fine
#5 - SamH
The thread title isn't AT ALL fair. Patch Z does NOT = no G25 for everyone.. "WARNING" scaremongery is not in the slightest helpful. I'll be editing that out in a moment.

I have found that the Logitech power pack has "memory" sometimes. I've found, occasionally, that no matter what I do with drivers and reinstallation/reboot, until you unplug the Logitech power pack for 30 seconds *FROM THE WALL* and plug it back in, my wheel will not do anything it's supposed to do. Turns out I'm not the only one to experience that at all. Give that a spin.
Quote from SamH :

I have found that the Logitech power pack has "memory" sometimes. I've found, occasionally, that no matter what I do with drivers and reinstallation/reboot, until you unplug the Logitech power pack for 30 seconds *FROM THE WALL* and plug it back in, my wheel will not do anything it's supposed to do. Turns out I'm not the only one to experience that at all. Give that a spin.

Nope - no help for me
I think its down to the strange settings of yours (heavy FF in combination with low wheel turn *uhoh* :schwitz but im just guessing here (yeah yeah matter of taste i know ). Simular to what Sam said, im simple removing (/attaching) the usb plug from the wheel (again) after every change i have made or in case the wheel acts weird or something.

Edit: what is the green light on the right side of the shifter doing? Also, is it still working with patch Y or any other game?
Quote from 510N3D :I Simular to what Sam said, im simple removing (/attaching) the usb plug from the wheel (again) after every change i have made or in case the wheel acts weird or something.

I have already turned all the power off to everything. Are you seriously suggesting that unlugging a USB will make any difference?

I will try your suggestion now as I have an open mind about these things
just for clarification, im not detaching the wheel and removing the cable thats attached underneath it The plug attached to the pc is what i was referring to. (Sorry, i dont think youre stupid, its just too damn late and im just imagining youre doing just that (because of the lack of a proper explaination from my side) :shy

/check the edit at my previous post + try standard settings like 720/900° and anything below 40% FF in LFS (just in case the green light is constantly on and not blinking or not doing anything at all:schwitz.
Nope - unplugging the usb made no difference either.

I don't think it is a hardware problem as the G25 is working fine with GT Legends.
Now that might sound really stupid, but how about a simple reboot? Tried that?
Quote from Gentlefoot :I have already turned all the power off to everything. Are you seriously suggesting that unlugging a USB will make any difference?

I will try your suggestion now as I have an open mind about these things

Quote from morpha :Now that might sound really stupid, but how about a simple reboot? Tried that?

yes I have
Try moving the FF effects in the Profiler to 102%, because for some reason when it's set to below 101 things get screwy.
Please post a screenshot of your LFS -> Options - Controls screen.
Might also try a different USB port.
Have you tried a fresh installation of LFS Z?

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG