The online racing simulator
XRT&R DDS Files for Z
(15 posts, started )
XRT&R DDS Files for Z
I have made the thread so people can share thier DDS's for the new XRT&R.
please some 1 to share reflections dds files becouse mines are changed from Y and i have mat cars.
Can anyone mod that rear light for XRT please
You don't have matte cars, the reflection setting is just way too for the modified reflectionmaps you obviously use. I got exactly the same problem but it's easy to solve.

Open up cfg.txt and edit the "Car Shine" value to your needs.
I have it set to 0.50 at the moment which is still a bit matte but I like that more natural look.
Just fiddle around with it and everything will look perfectly fine.

The same likely happens to people with too high reflection, they can't see the dash properly and brag about it all the time. Just change the settings mate.
Thank you mate I forgot that i have changed the car shine when i instaled lfs database high-res texture pack to 0.40 and now i am using 0.60 and it is awesome !! Thank you mate!Cheers!
If you want i can convert some interiors... ( the old ones to the new style)
Quote from l1k3z0mg :If you want i can convert some interiors... ( the old ones to the new style)

So you mean you could convert the old once that would replace the Z versions interior and it would work?

Could you convert Veilside interior to Z version so it works on XRT, XRG?

I was talking about this one. Click

I tried to just use it again, but it kind of didn't work, some things, but some didn't work, the seats didn't work etc., but I want them.
Quote from andRo. :So you mean you could convert the old once that would replace the Z versions interior and it would work?

Could you convert Veilside interior to Z version so it works on XRT, XRG?

I was talking about this one. Click

I tried to just use it again, but it kind of didn't work, some things, but some didn't work, the seats didn't work etc., but I want them.

You want the Veilside interior? ok i will have it done in 10 minutes or so.
I just have to edit some things to make it work for patch Z.
Remember i am not taking any credit for this stuff!.
Edit- i can't do the VeilSide one, to hard... can't get some of the stuff right.
You can contact the creator i guess and have him make a new one.
Ohh well. I'll ask Lynce later then. But thanks, for trying and wasting time for me.
never mind found it!
Quote from BruTaLysT :You don't have matte cars, the reflection setting is just way too for the modified reflectionmaps you obviously use. I got exactly the same problem but it's easy to solve.

Open up cfg.txt and edit the "Car Shine" value to your needs.
I have it set to 0.50 at the moment which is still a bit matte but I like that more natural look.
Just fiddle around with it and everything will look perfectly fine.

The same likely happens to people with too high reflection, they can't see the dash properly and brag about it all the time. Just change the settings mate.

hmmm something weird is happened. In my cfg file i only have one line.
that says
start windowed 0
Quote from hyphy_racer :hmmm something weird is happened. In my cfg file i only have one line.
that says
start windowed 0

you have lost your cfg?
here is mine if so..

I use "car shine : 1.50" thinks it look good (maybe missunderstand the thread...)
Attached images
lfs_00000009.JPG
Attached files
cfg.txt - 3.3 KB - 174 views
Quote from floodan :you have lost your cfg?
here is mine if so..

I use "car shine : 1.50" thinks it look good (maybe missunderstand the thread...)

Bet they do! Using normal reflections?
Quote from floodan :you have lost your cfg?
here is mine if so..

thanks i needed that

XRT&R DDS Files for Z
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG