The online racing simulator
Show Drift
(36 posts, started )
Show Drift
Squid , be a dear and coment this video plz , while I'm gonna go home and have a heartattack ...
agree with CheezY
K, K! Geez

Quote from Tonttula :constructive comments.

oh, sorry, fresh out of that. All I have in stock is destructive criticism

1. Why is the skin low res for the movie?
2. Why didn't you point the camera at the car?
3. Why are there non shift+u cameras?
4. Why is every static camera showing some green dot moving with black marks behind it?
5. Why is the music so weird?
6. Why are the special effects applied randomly?
7. Why do you change camera views once a minute?

now... I believe you could try and answer those questions, but don't even bother. You should have asked them to yourself when you were watching the preview of your own movie
Nice drifting Tonttula, and that's a cool layout video needs a bit of work on quality and timing w/music but otherwise i think the content's fine.

bigcheese - You're someone who needs to think a little. why do you insist on assuming no-one else has feelings? Squid's comments are fair, he talks about problems with the video but you are offensive without knowing it. This guy will come back on to see if he's got any comments and the first thing he see's is "I'm gonna go home and have a heartattack".

I'm not going to look back on this thread because an argument will start, so don't bother replying.

Good work Tonttula, keep making videos.
And why don't I see such comments on Squids videos ? ...or FOX's ....or BigTime's ....or Unokeva's ...or MP3 Astra's ...or anyone else who makes good videos !?Coz ! Those guys know what videos they are posting , the quality and the camera work ! What I see here is 40 minutes of work(if you can cal it like that) ....
#8 - G!NhO
you guys need to be nicer

he made a nice vid, and you two are pretending like its something horrible, if you get a heartattack from this then you have a week heart, thats true because you cant post anything nice

bigcheese i don't like the vid from your signature so........

Tonttula: nice vid
Don't realy see your vid here tho ... My video , yes it's the first one , I knew it was gonna be crap ... And if you can't cover your words with your video to compare it , than SHUT YOUR MOUTH ! ...sorry for offtop
i know i suck at making videos, so i dont do it.

maybe thats an advice to you
Quote from bigcheese :Don't realy see your vid here tho ... My video , yes it's the first one , I knew it was gonna be crap ... And if you can't cover your words with your video to compare it , than SHUT YOUR MOUTH ! ...sorry for offtop

He doesn't need a video to compare, you're completely missing the point.
Your first comment in short reads like "Squid, bash him, I can't be arsed to..." and that's hardly constructive nor is it appropriate.
Do you think you will improve if people comment your videos like that?
Quote from G!NhO :Tonttula: nice vid

Quote from morpha :Bla bla bla, Pigeons, washing machine, LFS Videos

OH BOTH OF YOU JUST SHUT THE **** UP.

I don't see any of you giving this guy

Quote from Tonttula :constructive comments.

That is what he has asked for. Got nothing to add to my post - you got no reason to spam here.
If you insist on continuing your discussion that is clearly not going to lead anywhere - do it in PM
ok ok damn it ! i'm sorry ! It was a great video , I will improve my skills so that my next video would look ike that one ! Great camera angles and music ! If I post comments like that on every video , than we all will have 20 more vids like this one , coz the ppls will think "oh my someone actualy likes what i did!"

P.S. sorry for offtop , i'm outta here
i am not saying this is a great vid, because it isnt.
but its not bad either like some other vids on here

Quote from bigcheese :P.S. sorry for offtop , i'm outta here

good for you
Quote from G!NhO :i know i suck at making videos, so i dont do it.

maybe thats an advice to you

Ownage! :smash:

I personally don't have a problem with people rating videos. I don't have a problem with a few bad comments here and there. One thing that surprises me though, is the fact that really good and really poor videos get more comments than average quality videos do. Is that just me or does anyone else feel that way?
Quote from BigTime :Ownage! :smash:

I personally don't have a problem with people rating videos. I don't have a problem with a few bad comments here and there. One thing that surprises me though, is the fact that really good and really poor videos get more comments than average quality videos do. Is that just me or does anyone else feel that way?

yes, but i think this is an avarage video and its getting alot of comments
Quote from G!NhO :yes, but i think this is an avarage video and its getting alot of comments

True but that only because we all started ranting. J/K.

I'd say this video is about average, but just barely.

Oh it just hit me... We have a new way to rank videos all thanks to squid!!! If squid has more than 6 recommendations then that video is below average. If he has 4-6 it's an average video. 2-4 It's a good video. And of course 0-2 is a classic. :bowdown:
Quote from BigTime :Oh it just hit me... We have a new way to rank videos all thanks to squid!!! If squid has more than 6 recommendations then that video is below average. If he has 4-6 it's an average video. 2-4 It's a good video. And of course 0-2 is a classic. :bowdown:

haha good one
Its a nice try at making a video but it needs some work.

-Camera Movements could be smoother
-I dont know if it was lag or if it was multiplayer, but either way you need to fix the lag problem.
-Try to keep the video sync with the music

Overall, its a good try.

Squid, this is the first time that im doing your job....you failed at it this time.
Quote from ImportFantasy :Squid, this is the first time that im doing your job....

Good
I'll double your salary then...
Quote from squidhead :Good
I'll double your salary then...

Put the check in the mail, just put my address.
A drift video fight? I bet it's something like cat fight but only lamer.

Ok ok, Squid and Cheese have a point, but no need to bash it like that, there have been lots of worse tries.
Personally i liked this video it reminds me of my first video or around that, and really i havnt gotten any better lol good job on effort
Wow thats a hell of a lot comments...
with less than half of them being useful towards your next movie.

including this one

Show Drift
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG