The online racing simulator
Leagues...
(14 posts, started )
#1 - ken9
Leagues...
Are there currently any leagues that are taking signups? Preferably one that doesn't have a rule book that rivals "War and Peace"?
YUP! The Summer Formula GP Challenge series starts next Thurs. for both the GP (i.e. F08s) and GP2 (F08s with 20% IR). We're holding another practice session tomorrow night.

Quote from chanoman315 :www.lfs-lota.net
League of The Americas

#5 - ken9
That league looks awesome, however I am living in Germany... and races at 3am dont go well as Im usually drunk lol
#6 - G!NhO
why do you have an american flag in your profile if your german?
Quote from ken9 :That league looks awesome, however I am living in Germany... and races at 3am dont go well as Im usually drunk lol

Then you have a ton of leagues to choose from. Pick your poison and sign up. It is not a life-long commitment and you don't need an invite for most of the leagues. It is not the same as a team. Check the leagues section of the forum.

League racing is the best if you want clean and competitive racing.
#8 - jtr99
Quote from G!NhO :why do you have an american flag in your profile if your german?

Many non-Germans live in Germany.
#9 - G!NhO
Quote from jtr99 :Many non-Germans live in Germany.

but why doesnt he change the USA flag to a german flag?
Because He doesn't have to... He is American... American is his nationality, regardless of where he lives.
Quote from JO53PHS :Because He doesn't have to... He is American... American is his nationality, regardless of where he lives.

but it cunfused the american people that just posted, he is in a diffrent timezone but nvm
Head-to-Head Summer Series '08.

You would be cutting it close, sign-ups are still being accepted. Check my signature.
If you are more into open wheelers, you could check out the Open Wheel Racing League. Races are on saturday 20:00 your time.
Quote from G!NhO :but why doesnt he change the USA flag to a german flag?

I just pick random flags to use. So if you ever see a country flag by my name, it isn't really where I am from.

Leagues...
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG