The online racing simulator
Repair a corrupt mp4 file?
(39 posts, closed, started )
The "Lots of File Support" -forum...
well a forum like this is bound to have somebody from almost every field of expertise.

and for reference, you shouldnt compare to the good part of the video, but rather a whole seperate video..am i right?
Quote from logitekg25 :well a forum like this is bound to have somebody from almost every field of expertise.

i think the point he was trying to make was that people are signing up just to ask their question here... this is a forum for lfs first, lfs users second...

i've seen this before on other forums, and while it's not considered spam, it is generally frowned upon.
yeah i agree there..there must be a file forum somewhere, or something thats more fit?
Thanks for reply.

I know what forum is this. Believe me, I tried to find help on other sites, but only here I found most proper answers.

Those are two separate files.

Anyway, again thanks, I hope that anyone will help me, and I go try somewhere else.
id honestly give a shot, but i literally have no idea what i am looking for, so it is up to someone who has done it before.

wish the best to you.
Anything.. 'eh?

is this going to be an every day thing now?
Well you can check their site chinabuye.com, they are online store from china. And they have wide range of iphones and accessories. The prices are less expensive than Chinavasion and others. 1 year warranty, with safe mode of payment via paypal. Free shipping charges. I bought from them, good quality and reliable.
Wow, no wonder so many new users register here just for this thread.

It's the number 1 hit on Google for "repair corrupt mp4", and the number 3 hit for "corrupt mp4". Google turned this site into a media file help desk.
Haha that's pretty funny.
Hello! I have the same problem- my mp4 file is broken- my hd2 didn't make it correctly. I have this file (it is about 222Mb), I try to use hex editor (on copy of this file), but I can't repair it. Could enybody help me? What I should do? Sorry for my english, but I hope it is understandable...
:doh:
Sorry I too came across this forum via a google search. After reading through several forums this one seems to be the closest to my problem. I was reaching out to see if any experienced people here could help me with my problem.

I filmed a wedding with a Sanyo HD camcorder. After transferring the Mp4 video files from my class 6 SD card to my computer the first 10 videos or so played fine, but all the remaining 70+ videos and clips don't play at all. I have been trolling the internet for answers and came across this forum. I have a windows PC so video editing is limited to me. Would anyone be able to help me restore these videos? I uploaded two small clips below. One is a video that plays fine, the other is a video that will not.

Please if anyone can point me in the right direction on how to fix these.

Thanks a lot everyone

GOOD VIDEO: http://www.sendspace.com/file/9xqrcg

BAD VIDEO: http://www.sendspace.com/file/c5a3h5
This thread is closed

Repair a corrupt mp4 file?
(39 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG