The online racing simulator
Unofficial / semi official test events?
Anyone planning on having any unofficial or semi-official (or even official ) pre-season test events?.

Would be nice to get together with some guys and get some racing done before the season starts proper
#2 - Dru
Quote from danowat :Anyone planning on having any unofficial or semi-official (or even official ) pre-season test events?.

Would be nice to get together with some guys and get some racing done before the season starts proper

I'm sure that Bean0 will organise something like this, we did it last year and it was very successful. Basically we did un-offical races on a thursday night each week on the run up to the league using the same format, but a bit more relaxed. It gave competitors and admins alike the chance to get used to the format.
Hey, I'm in! Could use: practice/close racing(if anyone is as slow as me)/setups/friends
C you on the track!
Grtz Teun
Yes, that could be nice, but any chance to participate if we are in the reseve list?
I am on reserve list and gonna participate anyway - nobody gonna stop me!!
#6 - Bean0
I plan to make a post at some point today giving details of the timeline of things up until the first race of the season proper. I will add in a couple of test races, but will have to check that the 2 race admins can also attend.

Reserve List drivers are welcome to compete in the test races, if the slots are not used by the first 50 signups.
sounds good being there is exactly 1 month to go
Look forward to any test events
I just bought a server so I can run an event if anyone is interested?

Right now I have it set for As2r with the ufr but I dont have anything to force the restriction yet.

Server is "Rising Phoenix Motorsports" and the password is "practice"
yeah nice 1 aj

cant wait for the actual season to starttt
Trying to get in but...

Quote :The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

I have registered and activated. Any idea?
Quote from Diablotic :Trying to get in but...

I have registered and activated. Any idea?

You needed the relevant permissions...now done
So it's at 20:30 CET? Last time I was a bit late and confused because of that...
Test race 2
Date: Thursday, July 24th
Track: Fern Bay Green (FE2)
Time: 1830 UTC (1930 UK)
Qualification: 15 mins
Race Length: 10 laps & 20 laps
Server: UF BabyR Event Server
Password: can be found here http://forum.conceptracing.net/index.php?topic=386.0

Once again, reserves are welcome but may be asked to give up their slot if the server becomes full.
Quote from sokke :Date: Thursday, July 24th
Track: Fern Bay Green (FE2)
Time: 1830 UTC (1930 UK)
Qualification: 15 mins
Race Length: 10 laps & 20 laps
Server: UF BabyR Event Server
Password: can be found here http://forum.conceptracing.net/index.php?topic=386.0

Once again, reserves are welcome but may be asked to give up their slot if the server becomes full.

Guys can't you make it at least 1 hour later, last time i arrived home at the begining of the last race.
I can't be at home that soon.
Quote from fujiwara :Guys can't you make it at least 1 hour later, last time i arrived home at the begining of the last race.
I can't be at home that soon.

The test races were scheduled to start at the same time as normal events will be.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG