The online racing simulator
Pre-Race 4 Discussion
With a very good Race 3 lets hope this continues into Race 4

Now there's a few things I need to clarify:

1. There's only 15 spots available (lyts only allow 16 people or so I'm told)
2. The track is very easy to comprehend but it is not straight forward. So please join the server and practice a bit so you know your way around the track. Any questions can be posted here.

I also sent a PM to all the competitors on the server password since this is not a public layout. If you did not receive a PM, message me or any other competitor.

Drifting during qualifying to gain an advantage will not be tolerated. It'll be considered the same offense as "cutting the course" and you'll be automatically DQed. This will be a subjective call so dont put yourself in that position in the first place
I suggest you use my layout next time
0:18.750 - PB lap here
could you upload your spr here?
how much laps?
Quote from N I K I :0:18.750 - PB lap here

What are the chances of you letting me try that set ? :P
If you have a wheel, get ready for a workout .

Average 20 second lap. 5 laps a minute on average. 150+ laps??

I must be missing something.
Quote from Mischief007 :If you have a wheel, get ready for a workout .

Average 20 second lap. 5 laps a minute on average. 150+ laps??

I must be missing something.

You are, 60 seconds are in a minute, not 100 .

120 laps is around 40 minutes (no cautions etc.), so... yeah.

Btw, nice lap Niki! I might need to practice more.
Quote from N I K I :0:18.750 - PB lap here

Gees looks like i'll be knocked out seeing as I'm not provisionals

Quote from PMD9409 :You are, 60 seconds are in a minute, not 100 .

120 laps is around 40 minutes (no cautions etc.), so... yeah.

Btw, nice lap Niki! I might need to practice more.

it'll be 150 laps
Well, it was online session, pls don't be mad at me for giving PW to Rudy. He's trusted man and he won't join up when there's anyone else then me or sharing pw around.

.mpr and .set is in attachment. I just made set for 5 laps, (based on ky1 set lol).
Attached files
XRT_au.set - 132 B - 1051 views
18.75.mpr - 84.1 KB - 189 views
How will pitstops work if there is 150 laps..? Tires will never last that long...
^^^What he said^^^
This was going to be my question as well. We were on there last night for awhile and after doing about 20 laps your tires are toast!!!!

Even driving really slow there is no way they will last 150 laps. Also this layout has no pit if you make even the tiniest mistake your race is over.

My next question is how do we tell if we get a provisional spot on the grid?
Reset will be allowed. So you will drive into the pits area then reset your car and that'll count as a pit stop. As for the provisionals, I'll be posting a list shortly.

However the admins will be watching that this will be the only time reset is allowed to be used

Edited: Provisions are posted
Excellent thanks M8!!
Quote from lizardfolk :Reset will be allowed. So you will drive into the pits area then reset your car and that'll count as a pit stop. As for the provisionals, I'll be posting a list shortly.

However the admins will be watching that this will be the only time reset is allowed to be used

Edited: Provisions are posted

so, is it should pit or not & the pit stop wndows is....
No mandatory pitstop for this race
Still patch Y?
Why not Z? The rear grips better with it.
I've just had a chat with a few admins and they feel that 150 laps is too much. So it's shortened to 120 laps.
Just thought about this and for the pit procedure, when you reset the car, it doesn't refuel it. So please make sure that we can do it in 1 fuel stint.
Mista, it's 0.2% fuel per lap :P

Guys, I hope round 4 will be on patch Z? It is much nicer to drive the XRT now..
It should be and Thor told me all servers are updated but it's not. I'll be talking to him asap
update it before the race plz...
I haven't keep patch Y...
well i'm sure we go with Z patch(i hope) since it is officiallly released now...I've always been using official patches, no point of keeping two of them eh
yeah, i overwrote patch Y

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG