The online racing simulator
Free Agent
(25 posts, started )
Free Agent
I have just officially closed down Guess Motorsports, and I am now a free agent. I am a dedicated racer who is willing to practice hard and learn if need be. I am always on, and I like to be social with the team. If you're team is never together, please don't bother posting. Well, that's about it. I can't wait to read some offers.

Thanks,

Justin Kruithof
Surely you mean Willing to learn and practice hard. Good luck with your search, but some free advice, dont go for the teams which offer you a place. Pick a team you wish to join, join them on track for a few weeks (3-4 usually good amount), get to know them and develop a relationship.

Then apply to join them, and only them. A targeted approach will normally bring more satisfaction to yourself, and will allow the targeted team to see what they are getting.
Quote from Falcon140 :I have just officially closed down Guess Motorsports, Justin Kruithof

good luck with the search,

[O/T] how come Guess shut down?? they seemed pretty strong when you offered me to join them about a month ago?

J
Quote from Guess Forums :Guess Motorsports is on its last lengths. I have decided to close it down completely. I am sorry to everyone that was dedicated, but I can't pay for the server, and I can't run the team. There just aren't enough hours in the day for everything. You don't need to hear my entire life story, but the team is done. I am especially sorry to Banshee56 from CoRe, who put in all this effort to help me out; to see it all go to waste is a real shame. I've kept this team going probably longer than I should have. To the people that actually read this forum: keep in touch. It has been great fun racing and drifting with all of you, and I hope to see you around. I guess this is about all I have to say.

Sincerely,

Justin Kruithof

Here ya go.
#5 - th84
That sucks.

Good luck with your search!
You owe me $495 for the car, helmet, and website graphics work.

Anyway...good luck with your team search.
Good luck with your team search!Always fun drifting with you like....during the WorX days :P.
Heh. Good luck in your search man.

Like Playa said you can apply for our team if you wish.
With all due respect, I would die before I joined RP.
^ +1
Is ken really that bad? j/k j/k
Honestly, I think they hate me for being too fast for them :P...Or maybe its that attitude that they hate?...Oh well I will say what I think, and thats all. Thats who I am, I say what I think and whats on my mind.
To keep this from turning into a flame fest, I will end it; I will die before joining either RP, or SR. Everyone squared away? Ok good.
Once again,

+1
lol ok maby ask joining inferno?
try promotech
Quote from -NightFly- :try promotech

Hell no. They refused a great racer like me so you think they will take an oval noob?
Quote from Riders Motion :Hell no. They refused a great racer like me so you think they will take an oval noob?

*correction: WE refused, and I'm a socalled ovalnoob also
Doesn't really matter anymore, as I am an official Provisional member of Stars & Stripes Racing.
Well done, Falcon.
Congrats man!

Free Agent
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG