The online racing simulator
LFS South City Long Drift
(12 posts, started )
This is pretty much a replay that was recorded in fraps with music playing, and uploaded to google video. I apologize for the quality, google video totally rapes the IQ and all. Just a single drift lap of SO Long Reverse.

http://video.google.com/videop ... 6862&q=live+for+speed
Might as well just post the replay Dunno, i dont really consider them 'movies', clips like these.

p.s use shift+f
Quote from Vendetta :Might as well just post the replay Dunno, i dont really consider them 'movies', clips like these.

p.s use shift+f

but it had music!
Currently, the playback feature of Google Video isn't available in your country.
Quote from GeForz :Currently, the playback feature of Google Video isn't available in your country.

I still dont get why it doesnt work for you guys. :S
#6 - Smax
Hint for next time.

If you press shift and f at the same time all the HUD info disappears and doesn't "pollute" your movie when you're capping it.

At least you got a reasonably smooth capture, I take it you have quite a quick machine?
Quote from Smax :Hint for next time.

If you press shift and f at the same time all the HUD info disappears and doesn't "pollute" your movie when you're capping it.

At least you got a reasonably smooth capture, I take it you have quite a quick machine?

ahh yes, I used fraps for a 30fps capture I believe it was at 640x480. I'll keep the shift F thing in mind next time.

And yes, I use a 2.3ghz watercooled athlon xp system
I dunno what was wrong with that, pure driving with quite a cool song, no it wasn't full of "And guess what happens next" etc etc, he just left out the bull crap.

Nice vid.
Quote from Vendetta :I still dont get why it doesnt work for you guys. :S

Yeah Germany is still probably the only country I know of that doesn't work with Google video (China might even be another one)

It works in all surrounding countries too as far as I know. I just searched to find out why, and the reason might be this:

Quote :Google Blogoscoped posted an item about some Google Video not being accessible from Germany. Are there locations where video cannot be viewed online?
Google Video is targeted to U.S. users for the time being, though people in most of the world can see it by visiting the website. For India, France, Germany, South Korea, and China, we are reviewing some legal issues before letting users in those countries play back videos.

Pretty good drifts, BTW, could you pm me the name of that band, music sounds awesome.
it was ok... nothing very special
#12 - d6nn
hmm
dont call that kind of a replay with basic cameras movies

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG