The online racing simulator
Canadian Racing Teams?
(12 posts, started )
Canadian Racing Teams?
Hello all i'm a racer and i'm just wondering if there is any teams that are canadian or teams that are in north america that is for racers that are not perfect but there best lap around AS3 (aston National) is 1:45:490 my stats are below: I'm not 100% active like alwyas on becuase my parents don't want me on the computer this summer but i still get on once in awhile. oh and i race with mouse+kb
Travelled distance:6315 KmFuel burnt:2044 LtrLaps:770Hosts joined:419Races won:1Second:3Third:3Finished:42Qualifications:3Pole Positions:0Drags / Wins:169 / 31

I haven't won many races becuase i usually race on Conedodgers 1 and thats where most of the pro's are but i average 5th-8th position at the end of a 10 lap race and i usually drive FXR but i'm learning how to drive the FZR and XRR good.
Rising Phoenix Motorsport!
Yes, we are mostly North American. There is 8 of us, 6 Canadian, 2 USA.

Check us out and maybe we can schedule a try out.

www.rp-motorsports.net
#4 - J@tko
The UK. :P Scuse ken he's a little lost sometimes. :P (jk dont kill me in my sleep )

But yeah, we are mainly north american's but we do accept anyone obviously. If you can race, you're welcome to try out. We do look for a certain level of skill but we also do accept some people who are willing to learn and have a good team spirit and ready to help eachother when needed. So if you are willing to learn but not necessarily fast, it's ok, you're welcome to join and we'll see what we can do.

P.S : We're on Y30 watching you. xD
im on y24 cuz y30-31 wont workkkkkkkkkkkkkk =0
I have just sent my application in to join Rising Pheonix Motorsport!

P.S. sorry about having to dissconect from the server so suddenly MistaTea
Heh don't worry about it.
I always thought i was in one. [HR] Halfords Racing...ooh no its just a bad selection policy i guess
Quote from spikeymarcod :i Always Thought I Was In One. [hr] Halfords Racing...ooh No Its Just A Bad Selection Policy I Guess :d

Dic#:d:d
My team is called specifically Racing Canada Team (tag: [RCT]). I have 3 current members. Look up my team in LFS World team database for extra info.
He's not looking for a demo team

Canadian Racing Teams?
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG