The online racing simulator
Help My Pls..!
(3 posts, started )
Help My Pls..!
Hello people have a question, get a text what did he mean ..? weill I think there is still a free registration .. how can I understand? I have made it the patch V30 or white net Y30 as the means then yes, I had new einlogen after einlogen comb the text: looks unden.:!

Sorry for my English

Hello Jecky79,

Live for Speed sends you this email as a confirmation that you have unlocked your LFS S2 in S2 mode.
You currently have 1 unlock left.

FYI : Every friday morning you will receive an additional unlock to your LFS account, unless you already have two unlocks available at the time.

Have fun!

The LFS Team

Security note : If you, the account owner, did not just unlock LFS, you are strongly advised to change both the WEBpassword and GAMEpassword of your LFS account. You can do that at any time by logging in on our website and going to your account details page.

This is just an email to tell you that you have unlocked LFS and you have used one of your unlocks. You get an email like this telling you that you need to be careful and not run out of them or you will have to wait a week or wait till Friday morning when they send them back out.
Hello why are my licencen less who I play my new and it makes me einloge ..? woo me because I can turn out to complain to me ..?

Help My Pls..!
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG