The online racing simulator
Rb4 - Rwd & Fwd
(7 posts, started )
Rb4 - Rwd & Fwd
Hi,

I searched before posting this and here is my tought on the RB4's power distribution. Right now, you can only transfer 95% or the power to either the front or the rear wheels. What I would like it to be able to set it to 100%. Or atleast, make us be able to set it @ 99%. In a previous patch, the fuel capacity changed from 5%s to 1%s so I think it should be the same for the distribution of the power for the AWD cars. I think it could be interesting to make these cars 100% RWD because some peoples already use 95% rear distribution and it would add more diversity to the TBO class. Toughts?
let it be a handicaps.
should be 100% FWD or 100% RWD
There's no real need for 100% torque split either way. 5% front torque split is good enough for drifting.
If it is for drifting (:bananadea BTW), having a bit of power to the front wheels would be an advantage
Hey that's just a small feature and it would please both the drifters and the racers in my opinion!
Absolutely 0% of racers would use either 100% FWS or RWD...The one main disadvantage of having 4WD is the weight of the extra drivetrain components, but if you split the power to make it either FWD or RWD it would still have that weight. I tend to drive with about 20-40% of power to the front, depending on the track, as it allows controlled slides, rather than simply spinning out...

I'm not against the feature at all, I'm sure to Scawen it's just a couple of numbers to change, I'm just pointing out that it's pointless, even drifters are better off having some power at the front

2000 posts woop woop
RB4 feels too stiff with both wheels powered above 5% imo. I prefer 95% rear

Rb4 - Rwd & Fwd
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG