The online racing simulator
After-race statistics..
(12 posts, started )
After-race statistics..
Don't know if it's been mentioned before, but wouldn't it be cool if we had some nice statistics after the race is completed. Best laps, average laps, top speeds, how many places you gathered in the race (like in F1, you started 10th, finished 3rd, so it says "+7" ), as already suggested player country flags by the name, and other cool statistics... Is this even possible, since LFS world tracks many stuff in real time, could it be then showed in-game after the race, not instantly i suppose, but after say 10, 15 seconds...
+1

But not displayed by default. It should be an overlay you need to turn on yourself to avoid people getting distracted when still moving.

I don't see why it couldn't be done instantly though - it puts the laps times up right away and your speed gets updated in realtime anyway. Average speed could be done just be total distance / time taken (yay physics lessons being useful!).

This screen would also be a great place for accessing the rating system I suggested before. How about that
I wonder if this could be done with a server-side insim app?
#4 - Gil07
Can't see why not, Forbin
+10

That's very good idea. In my opinion you should open a poll.
Quote from Forbin :I wonder if this could be done with a server-side insim app?

Sure could... hmmm. Nah, I'm probably too busy with the stuff I've been taking on already! But yea all the information is given for you to have these stats displayed.
I have to say boris i would realy like to have this caus today on the BTCC server it would have given me ± 16

and lest be honest its a nice to se how much racers you pwnd
Only lest motivating to se how many poeple pwnd you
Stop drinkin, chris.
@topic: Best laps is already in there by default.
I think how many pos. you climbed can be displayed by insim too. (Insim saves starting pos and then compares with finishing pos)
I dont think Top Speed's nessecary, but average speed could be good (simple calculation via insim).
Yes that would be nice. Also it would be nice if people that did not finish the race are presented.
Quote from marzman :Yes that would be nice. Also it would be nice if people that did not finish the race are presented.

Yeah! +1
It also should be possible to export a result to for example: excel or as a .txt-file or HTML.
I thought the CTRA servers had this?

After-race statistics..
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG