The online racing simulator
MPR is different from the actions in game
I made a race, and I was about 2 seconds behind other driver in BlackWood 1 reversed. One of the protection tires into the chicane was hitted and hit the other driver in the last corner and he did a spin.

But when I load the mpr, that I saved when the race finished, the actions are diferent, the tireshit me, instead the othor driver, and my car made a litle slide, like I was realy hitted.

Thats very strange no? In my own mpr I should not have any lag, and if the tires didn't hit me, why in the mpr my car is moved by the impact??

PS: Y version without any mod
That's just the way it works. Only SPR have absolute physical correctness of the events happening.
Yes, but my position packets should be constant, I mean, I was no hitted, and in the mpr my car is moved a bit, so something is wrong whit the positions no?
No, nothing is wrong with the positions, at least nothing that could be fixed.
Attach a MPR, please
Wanna see it xD
It's for S2 licensed content, you wouldn't be able to view it.
Maybe thats because the MPR saves the car positions related to the server? so the server saw that YOUR car was hit by the tires maybe?

thats my guess
sounds like some lag was involved to me
Quote from Calvinaquino :Maybe thats because the MPR saves the car positions related to the server? so the server saw that YOUR car was hit by the tires maybe?

That could explain all the issues, but I think the server not save the mpr, because you have to enable the option of saving replays in your game.

Quote from Gentlefoot :sounds like some lag was involved to me

Related to what I said before, I think that is each computer who save the replay, so I can't get lag of myself, no?
Of course your packets are saved without lag, but it's still only packets, which means position/throttle/brake/steering inputs from your car also only come about 4-6 times per second. The MPR's simply DON'T represent what happened during the race 100%, because it's physically impossible to find out what you or others did between the packets.
Quote from AndroidXP :It's for S2 licensed content, you wouldn't be able to view it.

Demoers can watch BL1R replays in X30-X33
Quote from Shadowww :Demoers can watch BL1R replays in X30-X33

Not if the race was held on Patch Y.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG