The online racing simulator
July 6:FBM at blackwood, GTR-Class at Kyoto Oval
After a weekend with no races, we will continue with our demoleague and S2-league. In the demoleague we will race with the FBM at Blackwood and in the S2-league we have a nice race with the GTR-class (XRR, FZR, FXR) at Kyoto Oval. Hope to see you all then!!
Hey i signed up at the website in your sig. Would you happen to know what time the race would be in pacific time?
July 6:FBM at blackwood, GTR-Class at Kyoto Oval
Hi,

All the times listed on the site are Central European Times (CET) so the Demo League race at Blackwood is 7pm CET which should be 10am ( I think you're 9 hours behind).
The S2 League race at Kyoto would then be 11:15am.

Daylight savings does confuse the issue sometimes so I hope I've got me sums right!!

Hope to see you on Sunday.....oh and welcome to Absolute Beginners.

Weefelly.
ok i think im gmt-8.00 so i gues more like 12:15, perfect. cuz i have to go to work at 8 oclock in the evening over here
I still think it's a 11:15am start for you as the race times on the AB website are based on Central European Time not GMT.

I'm based in the UK (gmt) so for me the races start at 6pm (demo league) and 7:15pm (S2 League). If you're gmt -8 then that would be 10am and 11:15am for you.

To (hopefully) clarify.....

Demo League
CET Start Time 7:00pm
GMT Start Time 6:00pm
Your Start Time 10:00am

S2 League
CET Start Time 8:15pm
GMT Start Time 7:15pm
Your Start Time 11:15am

My head hurts now so I'm off for a lie down!!
Tanks alot!!!1
Tanks? Where? Good luck on the races sunday guys, Hope to see you there.
Quote from Frost_More :Tanks? Where? Good luck on the races sunday guys, Hope to see you there.

hahahahaha
Pwd
Hi there!

I just signed up too, about an hour ago, I've looked everywhere I can think of on this forum and I still can't find the password for the DEMO-League. Please point out to me the exact thread to read.

Thanx!

Slevin -=*L*=-

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG