The online racing simulator
FPS Problem
(11 posts, started )
FPS Problem
Hello.... Yesterday my FPS was ~90.... BUT.... today when i was going to play my FPS was ~20 in every server and single play.... I dont have any viruses or any... so what is the problem?
Quote from iCy [Fin] :Hello.... Yesterday my FPS was ~90.... BUT.... today when i was going to play my FPS was ~20 in every server and single play.... I dont have any viruses or any... so what is the problem?

Any recently program instaled , check the resource in the task manager when you run Lfs if another program is consuming more resourse
Was your door recently broken? Window opened myteriously? Did you notice that your PC case was open when you came into the room?

Well then, someone has stolen your video card! muahaha.
Yea i recently installed sony vegas 8.0... And no one has not came into my room to done something because i live alone... LFS does consuming most resource when its running...
Quote from MijnWraak :Was your door recently broken? Window opened myteriously? Did you notice that your PC case was open when you came into the room?

Well then, someone has stolen your video card! muahaha.

Quote from iCy [Fin] :Yea i recently installed sony vegas 8.0... And no one has not came into my room to done something because i live alone... LFS does consuming most resource when its running...

Scan for malwares or spy , you never know , maybe come cloaked with vegas

Also update your drives or reinstal LFS from scratchs
I scanned my comp but nothing... + i unistalled vegas but it didnt help... I try to update my drivers...
Quote from iCy [Fin] :I scanned my comp but nothing... + i unistalled vegas but it didnt help... I try to update my drivers...

IF keep with the problem try reinstall from scratch Lfs
You have probably filled up your ram/hard drive after installing vega's. Go and check how full/empty your hard drive and ram is. If there full or close to full, then that could be your problem.
Also check if Adobe updater is running while you're playing.
Why would adobe updater be running with vegas being installed?

The only thing I can think of, is vegas installs also SQL server, try removing that.
I got it working after i updated my display drivers.

Thanks anyways for the advices

FPS Problem
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG