The online racing simulator
Another noob question by . . . me =)
I feel such a noob asking these questions lol, well am a noob but anyway - ive searched for bout 15 mins under everything i could think of for this.
When i am racing and (for this sake) say u tryin to overtake sumone down the inside but u miss u braking point by evena couple of meter, so u run wide and hit them, obviously apologise, but takes so long in pressin t then typing sorry
Is there a way to set some of the F# keys to certain words sentances?
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
This feature has been there from the very first demo versions. It's in Options->Game->F1-F8 button (and CTRL+ button).
Quote from thisnameistaken :Also, if you've got a logitech wheel, you can map custom chat text to the buttons on your wheel using the Wingman profiler software.

Or simply put them on CTRL+F9-F12 which are assignable to wheel buttons - no need to use the profiler software.
Quote from Scawen :Or simply put them on CTRL+F9-F12 which are assignable to wheel buttons - no need to use the profiler software.

Really?? I didn't know that. I have to look into that because I use a button mapper to map 4 CTRL-F keys for chat and the unCTRL'ed chat I just hit on the keyboard. I started to use the profiler again because I'm getting back into NR2003 (Sorry Scawen, but it isn't replacing LFS, I still race LFS ) and I tried to set the profiler up to load the pitspotter mod which then opens LFS. I use the profiler because I use different settings for NR2003 and LFS. I couldn't figure out why my button maps weren't working until I figured out it would be sending them to the pitspotter program since that's what the profiler is starting, duh :doh: ! So now I have to figure out how to map CTRL F9-12 in LFS!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG