The online racing simulator
server question
(4 posts, started )
server question
I've seen a server named BMW-M5 3.8L Racing, but i'm not able to join. Is there anything i have to do before joining this server? it's the client info that goes wrong i think... anyone played on this server?
Hm.. I'm not sure about this. It may be some server running LFS Tweak to modify some car to be similar to a BMW-M5 3.8L or the server is blocking incoming connection due to a firewall or router.

If there was other people than it sounds like it's rather some LFS Tweak setting.

/edit:
Mh okay I just read LFS Tweak won't be out until S2 Final but I found this one to tweak some settings: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=3209

Note to everyone who is not familiar with "tweaking", you can't tweak your car to 5000hp and join a server, you can't join a regular server at all if you change anything. You can play offline for your personal joy, for example tweaking yourself some BMW M5 3.8L

(Got that tweak->joinserver question earlier).
3.8 M5
yeah, i know.. thought it might be a setup for mekanic for download somewhere, but there's no site or link to anything! well, not that i've found anyway... i love both lfstweak and mekanic though, but there should be slicks on the regular cars as well when tweaking the power, to little grip!

i love setting up audi 5s and supra-like engines.. as well as the M5 3.8.. but as i said, to little grip, and too much torque!
Try send some message through LFSW to Atomicpasi .. seen him on the server right now

server question
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG