#3 - G!NhO
isnt your graphics card overheating or something
it happend to me sometimes to after i updatet to Y22 it sometime happend
Quote from Scawen :
Stray pixels at texture edges increased by AA / AF
Dedicated host does not display double byte characters
Name of active Chinese input method is not shown in Vista

Probably related.
Nope. Stray pixels were always caused by AA (when you forced it), it is just listed as issue because LFS itself now supports AA.

However, it is probably related to the pit-out glitch improvements Scawen implemented.
What video card are you using? If it's ATI and you are using Catalyst 8.5 try rolling back to 8.4 and see if that helps.
A guy on CLC said he seen the same thing on my car. I think he is using an ATi card too.
Was on CLC aswell, looking at JUTDs car.

I saw it had clear lights, and naturally, I was like wtf ?

When I drove next to him, I saw that the car had "malformed" into this mess of pixels ...

BUT

As soon as his skin loaded, all was fine, no more artifacting.

2x Nvidia 8800GTS in SLi
16xAA
16xAF

Sarge.
-
(Heiko1) DELETED by Heiko1
@Topic: I think Scawen has confirmed that this bug is now already fixed in his version.

Quote :And it is in idle on: 50°C and in work on 84°C but thats not overheating
Overheating is at 120°C on a Graphic card. (Think so)

50°C is OK, 84°C is a bit high but still on the border of being OK, at > 90°C the chance that your card won't survive the next month is already very very high. At 120°C (which is for whatever reason listed as the GPU shutdown limit) your card is toast / broken / FUBAR. Not maybe, definitely.

I speak of experience, also with 6600GT cards, which are notorious for overheating with the stock cooler. If your card ever reaches > 90°C, you should consider getting an replacement cooler, at least if you plan to keep your card for a bit longer.
it's not graphic card fault.
a lot of people have same bug, it disapper when .dds textures and skin are loaded.
Quote from ponczak :it's not graphic card fault.
a lot of people have same bug, it disapper when .dds textures and skin are loaded.

Yes, i saw an FZ5 like that, and an LX6. The graphic card doesn't matter.
Quote from Newtonyo :Yes, i saw an FZ5 like that, and an LX6. The graphic card doesn't matter.

Yeah only LX and FZ does it for me.
#14 - feat
It Is Melting !!
Quote from AndroidXP :@Topic: I think Scawen has confirmed that this bug is now already fixed in his version.

50°C is OK, 84°C is a bit high but still on the border of being OK, at > 90°C the chance that your card won't survive the next month is already very very high. At 120°C (which is for whatever reason listed as the GPU shutdown limit) your card is toast / broken / FUBAR. Not maybe, definitely.

I speak of experience, also with 6600GT cards, which are notorious for overheating with the stock cooler. If your card ever reaches > 90°C, you should consider getting an replacement cooler, at least if you plan to keep your card for a bit longer.

Every gpu can survive 100C. (my own experience, tested on 2 x1950pro's and 6800gt) Yes, @ 90C you should think of buying a replacement cooler. But at first you should check whether the fan/radiator isn't full of dust. My sapphire x1950pro was in so bad condition, that with fan @ 100% I still got 100c+ when playing racedriver grid. I cleaned it up and now it won't go over 70c at ~70% fan speed

Silly bug on Car!
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG