The online racing simulator
Really bad fps
(11 posts, started )
Really bad fps
im running lfs on my dads pc and im getting really bad fps , on mine i get 120-200 on his i get 8-12 , any tips on what i can do .

regards

jwardy
play on your computer
#3 - Jakg
Going to be more helpful on the specs etc?
tbh i havent got a clue what specs its got but asive found out there not great . im going to dl patch y 22 see if that helps
The long and short of it is that if it's a crap PC it's going to perform badly I'm afraid..

If you want to let us know the specs and see if we can help you can get them via doing the following;
1. Start > run
2. Type "dxdiag", click ok
3. Wait until it's finished loading, then click Save All Information
4. Attach the dxdiag.txt file to a post
not trying to steal the thread but what is my lfs supposed to run @ these are the specs
Attached files
DxDiag.txt - 49.5 KB - 340 views
Quote from jwardy :im running lfs on my dads pc and im getting really bad fps , on mine i get 120-200 on his i get 8-12 , any tips on what i can do .

regards

jwardy

im having an itchy rash on my penis, any tips on what i can do .

Now seriously, try lowering the details in options menu, increase LOD reduction. If it's still bad, try some lower resolutions. Play without AIs as it kills the FPS bigtime. Try killing unnecessary background processes (ctrl+shift+esc). Playing LFS in high priority works for me too. Use newest GFX drivers. Try the Y22 test patch (has some improvements regarding FPS and some other improvements too).

That's about all I can think of at the moment. Good luck.
thanks all , ive got it up to about 18-23 so its playable but only in a uf1 other cars will be too fast for the screen , ill keep looking for a new gfx card
where can u get new gfx drivers

Really bad fps
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG