The online racing simulator
gimp problems
(9 posts, started )
gimp problems
alright well, i just got my comp back from being serviced and they deleted my cracked photoshop so i downloaded GIMP. Problem is i cant use master skinners templates because GIMP 2 wont open up psd files, can somebody help me please?
Get another cracked Photoshop copy? Oh wait that's illegal to talk about such thing on the forum so yeah take it as a joke and dont do it for real.
i'm using gimp and it opens psd's just fine make sure it updated all the way
Quote from AnyBodyKilla :i'm using gimp and it opens psd's just fine make sure it updated all the way

+1 Mine works fine.
GIMP + .psd works here, no need for extra parts (.dds was another story (but now that works too)).
I can open psd files fine with GIMP also. I just have a question, how do you get rid of the lines once you have colored the skin without completely destroying the skin?
Wow. Thanks alot! THis problem has preventing me from making good skins for a whlie now. Now hat its resolved i can make great skins again. Thanks LFSnoob

EDIT: Wait, when you delete the layer it leaves blank lines of no color where the wireframe used to be. Is there any possible way to merge the shards?
lol turns out i was the gimp, and psd files worked perfectly but i did download another cracked photoshop, about the lines. all you gotta do is unselect that layer with the wireframe. simple as that bud
What do you mean by "unselect"? I just want to reinstate that the problem is that when i am done using the wireframe and the layer is deleted, there are lines where the wireframe used to be. I am just asking if there is any way to prevent this from happening. Or i might have misunderstood your answer...

EDIT: My method of skinning witht he wireframe is to color 1 shape at a time. When I am done coloring them all and I remove the lines and this si when the "blank" lines appear from where the wireframe used to be. When I color using the bucket to fill all area and then remove the wireframe, there are no lines. Does this mean that this is the only method in wich i can skin with easy removal of the lines?

gimp problems
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG