The online racing simulator
My First Attempt - FOX Skin
Hey all,

Thought I oughta try skinning something

It's still a WIP but I thought I'd post it up and see what you all thought. Can use any advice as I'm still new to this whole thing.

I will update when I finish it off.....

Looks quite good, and has a classic Pepsi look

I do like the lines that go along the side from the nose to the rear, that flows very nicely.

All I see in it now is just some parts that look empty. The logo on the side of the car, it is outlined? If it had color like the real logo, it might look better.

Maybe add a few sponsors here and there (like on the sides of the front wing, and nose), and you'd have a cool skin.

OH, and take a screeny of it in Sunny environment, just to bring out some color. But cloudy looks ok too
Looks very nice!
Suggestion.. try with black background instead of white, it will bring some good contrast to the skin..

Edit: nevermind.. those are the colors of the Pepsi.. black is not among them..
Thank you for your input guys, makes allot of sense.

Much appreciated

I'll post it again when it's finished. Takes so much time though!

PS - Here's a sunnier screen cap.....

i like that alot, looks very promising so far
Update

Nice! but i prefer Coca-cola..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Nice! but i prefer Coca-cola..

LOL

This is the finished skin (I think, I've already seen that the Pepsi on the front of the car needs repositioning!).

looks good, only thing i noticed, is if i was designing this skin, i'd rotate the honda logo on the lower rear wing 180degrees so that it has the same orientation as the Pepsi logo on the upper rear wing. but that's not crucial. just my thought on it
I did it that way for the back view but you're right it does look a little odd with them facing each other.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG