The online racing simulator
#26 - Dac
Quote from scipy :silence infidels!

you sir are not an alien. you are a foreign alien from a parallel universe where you defy the laws of driving!
Nah scipy's just a cuddly teddy bear Plus he better watch for me nudging his arse all the way round T1.
Are some random times set in qualifying scrutinised?
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Nah scipy's just a cuddly teddy bear Plus he better watch for me nudging his arse all the way round T1.

Ye couse T1 is prolly the only time we will see his ass in the race. Or when he starts lapping ppl
Quote from horrgakx :Are some random times set in qualifying scrutinised?

Which random times do you mean?

If you have spotted some irregularities then please do email us with the details.
I think he means whether we check random replays for cheating...

Sol
Ah!

Well as a rule no, we upload layouts to configs if we think there is an obvious cheating route on track. Obviously any unusual times will be spotted when forming the grids.
Quote from Dac :you sir are not an alien. you are a foreign alien from a parallel universe where you defy the laws of driving!

Oki doki, IF during the summer I don't get well cooked in meh room, I promise to make a movie. It's gonna be simple, no shiney video effects and magic, just some text, some pictures and some LFS driving and it's gonna explain in detail how to go from zero to alien in 1 year time. Alien is just a state of mind. It doesn't really exist.
#35 - Dac
Quote from scipy :Oki doki, IF during the summer I don't get well cooked in meh room, I promise to make a movie. It's gonna be simple, no shiney video effects and magic, just some text, some pictures and some LFS driving and it's gonna explain in detail how to go from zero to alien in 1 year time. Alien is just a state of mind. It doesn't really exist.

that would be excellent! thanks,
Zomg, you dont wanna see that lol.
I'm finally at 1:43.9 in racetrim (even if I don't do my race, I practised for it )

Tonight a troll has been on the server called "GermanDream" or something like this... It has been a funny situation. He ruined 2 starts, so that i started voting on him, everyone voted to kick him, too. He came back, said that he didn't do anything and came back on track. Meanwhile he started 2 votes against me and didn't realize, that no one else voted me
2 Laps later we had to ban him, because he pushed me off the track while I tried to lap him

So be careful, if you see this guy
#38 - Dac
Quote from Luiii :I'm finally at 1:43.9 in racetrim (even if I don't do my race, I practised for it )

i tried a single 35 lap race but my computer crashed on lap 12 cause i kept pausing to see to my downloads. tyres were still good though. think im just gonna fuel to 75% on R3's and see how far i can get.
I downloaded a set 15 mins before the start which promised good tyre wear - it was excellent on tyre wear. Problem was with the back end, you know what I'm like with a tight rear coming our of corners. Well, sure enough I fell off multiple times mainly from the back end keeping turning out of corners. Once I collected someone which I was sorry about.

I qualified 6th in pool 3, gained a couple of places on the start but with my spins I finished a very poor 13th. A bit gutted, could have done so much better, but I really can't get the hang of these "so called" quick setups - I have to CRAWL through corners and then be very gentle on the exit. I really don't know how people get quick times with sets like these.
punctures
I had a slow start of the line but did quite well in the first few laps, was around 4th/5th position.

Got a puncture around lap 12 and came out further behind. Don't know why but these tires felt really different, my wheels kept locking, I kept sliding and just overall, wasn't doing well. Only a few laps later came into pits again and thankfully the new two tyres felt good and I was back up to speed and even beat my PB/hotlap time. Was going ok for a while until another puncture 10 laps from end put me into the gravel and that was that.

GVRc Steel - if you're reading this, although you weren't causing an obstruction/yellow flag, you cannot hang around on track like that after you are out - a dead car on track is still a distraction, please spectate in future.
Terrible terrible race...nothing to add.
#43 - Dac
Anyone got a pool 1 replay? Was a good first 18laps for me, pit settings were wrong, and cost me loads of time, not to mention i had to pit again because i didn't chnage tyres in the first one Ah well good first 18laps.

SCIPY'S SET WAS AWESOME, THANKYOU VERY MUCH!
I was really slow since I had no time for practice. New car and new track for me, but I loved the 1 hour 40 mins of it!!!
aah.. jea

after 2 ... well not so good races on fernbay for me
finaly a great one

After the start i was shortly hunted by JR and someone else.. capman i think it was...

till my 1st pit in lap 12 i had taken the lead shortly

after that i can`t pushing any more.. tires feels bad an logan5 don`t let me pass him... ...i stuck on 5th

so i do a early 2nd pit... lap 20 i think

after that i have nobody in front of me and with little luck i came back to 2nd

it was a nice race and i have a lot of fun... hope it will be like that on next race

...see you in some weeks racers

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG