The online racing simulator
When's Patch Z Coming Out?
(16 posts, closed, started )
#1 - Ilpav
I'm just wondering because it's been almost six months since patch Y came out and over a year since X.

Why are the patches so far apart these days? It was only a couple of months between W and X.

I hope the devs are hard at work and not vacationing on my money. Since the length of time between X and Y was so long (they made a whole new car) maybe patch Z will feature another whole new car or at least some kind of big update.
Maybe be patient and see what comes?
next friday
I has it
Ahhh, it was about time this thread was started. I have been getting anxious lately, just WAITING for someone to start it, now it's here I can relax again....

And by the way.... "I hope the devs are hard at work and not vacationing on my money" I don't even have any polite words with which to respond to this idiotic statement, so I will just let out my frustration with a meaningless noise. ARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!
Quote from SilverArrows77 :You got to be kidding.

You have received what you payed for, and received free updates. The money is theirs to do with as they wish.

Besides it probably wouldn't even run the website/forums, master server and lfsworld for a single day.
€: well okay, maybe 2 or 3 days
#7 - richo
When its done...

As Per
from what i heard, at the end of this month. (or next month. cant remember)
Scavier, take a vacation. Good things come to those that wait.
I honestly think LFS is one of the most fun things I can do with my PC, bar none. Now this is a seriously amazing thing when you consider it was created by a bunch of guys and not some huge company. Ever try to get a response from a developer at EA?

Honestly, a game this good, with this kind of comunity and work being constantly put into it is a very very rare thing. I'm thankfull for what I already have, very very thankfull!

PS: Not to say I'd complain if they added more
Yeah, I've been wondering what they have been up to lately as well. I mean, we've only had TWENTY TWO test patches since Y came out. Scawen must just be lounging around sipping pina coladas on a beach somewhere, only coding during his copious amounts of free time.
Minus the beach and that's actualy how he seems to be doing it, and to great effect
Today 12:00 CET
I can't believe there's complaint at the speed, the test patches are adding new things fairly quick. A test patch which has made the replays many many times better, and ontop of that a patch which runs with a huge increase of performance towards your computer...
When it's done. You'll see the annoucement on the main website when that happens. If you want to get an idea of how things are progressing and what is coming, then search for Scawen's posts in the test patch forum.

I don't see anything positive to discuss here.
This thread is closed

(16 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG