The online racing simulator
Race 2 PostRace Discussion
Great racing there, managed to flip it. -.-
sorry at that guy with bu that i spun out at a restart.
Post Race 2 Discussion
I was absolutely appalled at the driving standards exhibited by many of the drivers on track today. Careless ramming during pace/SC laps, careless overtaking causing wrecks... etc etc etc. This is an absolute farce!

Kudos to the top 8 or so racers as you guys definitely provided some nice close racing once away from the mindless numpties at the back.

I'm seriously considering pulling out of this series if something is not done about the driver who i have reported via PM to Lizard. Lizard i would appreciate a reply as soon as you can.
wow. atleast i finished but i saw lots of people pass b4 line and people NOT USING THERE FING BRAKES! gawd w/e it was a 0k race.
Besides being flung into last pace in the first safety car And having very little practice on the track. I beleive I Had 2 incidents that were my fault

Sorry to #77 and #48

#12 N.Demec passed multiple cars before the S/F and Had an Incident with me on lap 20.

At least the chat was controlled this race.
There are a huge number of incidents under investigation. And I imagine there will be a lot of punishment too.
On lap 29, i stayed at speed and got passed by many drivers.

Need it reviewd.
I have 2 reports.

Report 1.
Lap:31
Drivers: #16 and N I K I. (Not sure of number.)
Explanation: Going into the chicane, contact is made and one of them spun.

Report 2.
Lap: Last restart.
Drivers: Shank and Niki for sure passed before line, not sure about who else.
Explanation:
A bunch of drivers jumped the start and I was crashed by someone. I believe it was Niko, but I am not 100% sure. Please review this.

Thank you,
Kenneth
Quote from LFSn00b :Anyone got a replay? I want to see why the heck kenneth spinned me.

Also, car number 27 passed me under yellow and the incident between number 7 when i was told to go back - i was in front of him.

well, you did quit, so not much to do
Quote from racer hero :I have 2 reports.

Report 1.
Lap:31
Drivers: #16 and N I K I. (Not sure of number.)
Explanation: Going into the chicane, contact is made and one of them spun.

Report 2.
Lap: Last restart.
Drivers: Shank and Niki for sure passed before line, not sure about who else.
Explanation:
A bunch of drivers jumped the start and I was crashed by someone. I believe it was Niko, but I am not 100% sure. Please review this.

Thank you,
Kenneth

Please PM LizardFolk.
Quote from LFSn00b :Anyone got a replay? I want to see why the heck kenneth spinned me.

Also, car number 27 passed me under yellow and the incident between number 7 when i was told to go back - i was in front of him.

Actually, if you watch the replay we were 5 wide going down into where the track narrows and you and me were both squished becuase you didnt lift.
This race was awful:

-The wreck in turn 1 should have been a full restart, not a caution.
-The admins did an awful job controlling the caution and pace laps (IE:Pits open after green....)
-Mindless wrecking under cautions, yet no action was taken...
-Speed limit gets thrown out the window after Pace Car goes in...
-Even if we wanted to help the admins, we got kicked for it...

The fact that the admins claimed that they learned from last weeks problems, was clearly not evident, as today's race was a complete joke.
Quote from Falcon140 :This race was awful:

-The admins did an awful job controlling the caution and pace laps (IE:Pits open after green....)

The fact that the admins claimed that they learned from last weeks problems, was clearly not evident, as today's race was a complete joke.

Actually, you are wrong. Until the last 5 laps, the race was great. No chatting, good steady SC speed. Was great until people lost there brains in the last 5 laps.
Quote from racer hero :Actually, you are wrong. Until the last 5 laps, the race was great. No chatting, good steady SC speed. Was great until people lost there brains in the last 5 laps.

What race were you running in? The cautions were more dangerous than the racing.
Quote from Falcon140 :This race was awful:

I give up - last time I issued apologies to most people, but this time I will not. We threw cautions exactly how the rules are stated in this forum, to the best of my knowledge. We kicked people because if you talk twice, you're out! We said it about 10 times before the race so there is no excuse for that.
What is the official word on crashing under safety car?

Can you rejoin in your origional postition or continue from the rear?
You rejoin from the rear.
The throwing of cautions was fine, but while under caution, it was crap. You didn't do one caution the same... The last 2 or 3, you didn't even open the pits...
Horrible driving by many. Simply horrible.

Grats to CoRe on that race. Niki and Shank well.. grats I guess even after that suicidal move which got us off the podium.

Please investigate the passing before the start in lap 35 which cost us a great position.

Admins did a much better job then last time but it's simply uncontrolable with some of these drivers.

I got pretty unlucky. 3rd then losing connection multiple times.
Sounds like I made the right choice skipping it. :P
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Sounds like I made the right choice skipping it. :P

No you didnt. It was great if you were up front like me and mista. You would of be there so you woulda been fine.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Sounds like I made the right choice skipping it. :P

It was really nice up front really. Until the kamikazee's came out after the last caution. I think you would have enjoy'd it actually.

Explanation: The caution was thrown...about 20-30 seconds later you come blazing by. I then procede to catch up to the field with the rest of the people behind me. I use the standard nascar-style procedure to express the fact that a position was taken from me. The admin then granted me my position and the race went on.

=--=-=-=--=-==-=

Explanation #2 (Ken):
The green flag was thrown and Niki gunned it, and I followed. Niki opened a hole between about 2 or 3 different cars. I followed him through, realizing that you guys probably ran into each other up there and braked to avoid incident. At our speed if we had attempted to brake and avoid you as the hole was closing; it would have been a total 8-car pileup mayhem.

-=-=-===-==--==-

Lap 1, Turn 1:
I caused that entire wreck, and take full responsibility for my agressive driving. I made the stupid mistake of thinking that cold tyres could handle a full-on balls out attempt at the inside under one of the CORE guys. I apologize to people involved.

EDIT: I'd like to make a proposal that 5 bonus points are given to BigTime, and Tea (and other well-performing disconnectees) who really deserved the toughluck award after the disconnects.
Well it was good race, my setup was kinda slow with low fuel so PMD got me, with little help of BigTime. I think that was unfair since I'm 100% sure BigTime was at least a lap down. I made suicide move on him down to chicane, mostly cos i pissed off and overrated my brakes... Last restart was total mess, I started normally on green flag! For unknown reason cars in front were really slow and i had to escape them, then green appeared again. Next moment I realized what happened, I was in front of whole bunch of cars, right on start finish like and it's too late to brake, it would cause more mess and more crashes. But I'm sure I would get you all down to 2nd anyways :P

Congrats PMD.
Quote from Falcon140 :The throwing of cautions was fine, but while under caution, it was crap. You didn't do one caution the same... The last 2 or 3, you didn't even open the pits...

The pits were opened when the whole train of cars caught the safety car. This therefore meant that it took a long time to open the pits, because there were some cars a long way behind. Anyway, cars involved in a wreck are allowed to pit - they have their penalties cleared.
Quote from TomShanK :
Explanation #2 (Ken): The green flag was thrown and Niki gunned it, and I followed. Niki opened a hole between about 2 or 3 different cars. I followed him through, realizing that you guys probably ran into each other up there and braked to avoid incident. At our speed if we had attempted to brake and avoid you as the hole was closing; it would have been a total 8-car pileup mayhem.

Honestly man, You shouldnt of followed. You passed before the line and should get a penalty just like I did last race.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG