The online racing simulator
Fuel Guage covering rpms on left side drive [RB4 / XRG / XRT]
When the driver is on the left side in the XRG, the fuel gage covers over part of the rpm guage.
Attached images
bug.jpg
I wouldn't say there is any critical RPM information lost though?
Quote from spankmeyer :I wouldn't say there is any critical RPM information lost though?

No, but its still a bug. You dont see it in real cars (or at least i hope you dont)
The car I'm FORCED to drive is a Peugeot 206... it doesn't have an RPM gauge.
#5 - neRu
It doesn't need it, when it starts to sound horrible, change gears. If it sounds even worse now, go two gears the other way. Oh.. Wait - peugeots allways sound horrible
^No offence, just a bad joke, that probably went wrong. Night everybody
#6 - Zonda
And RB4.

#7 - herki
yeah, the RB4's cockpit needs a major redesign. what in the world did eric think while creating this? "Let's put the tachometer here, the speedo here... and who cares about the rest, let's just put it there too.. "
Quote from neRu :It doesn't need it, when it starts to sound horrible, change gears. If it sounds even worse now, go two gears the other way. Oh.. Wait - peugeots allways sound horrible
^No offence, just a bad joke, that probably went wrong. Night everybody

I think it's 2001 Peugeot 206 - with orange paint! It is simply a horrible car in any sense. Fortunately I don't have a single penny tied to it!
Delete the analog clock and move the others more to the left, Most of the cars hava a digital clock or the clock isn't standing there.
I know the last post was ages ago, but hear me out on this (Maybe im been silly)

Ok, first of all i drive on the right hand side in the game and the dials are all fine.

However i think i am right in saying one of the "Key Features" of S2 (I am a aware its in alpha all) was the dashboard would just mirror when you switch drivers side.

So my question is, why doesn't the Fuel Gauge mirror over to the Right hand side under the Speedo.

Maybe im just rambling on, and please tell me if i am, however i think this is actually a major oversight, and if i was a left hand driver i would be very annoyed.

I know many will say (You dont need it) its on the 1-3rpm count.

But in my eyes it isnt about knowing what RPM your reving at, its more a principal that with erics knowledge i am sure can be fixed.

Now i know people will say "Why do you care, you drive on the right hand side" and right you are, its not my place to argue over, however i am a firm believer if someone says "The Dashboard will mirror" then it should mirror.

Again i am aware this is a Alpha test but, i mean it has been a alpha test for a long time, they have changed alot of physics, added a F1 car, changed the F1 dials on cars in the time since the Alpha was released.

Maybe the delelopers should consider changing the Fuel Gauge just to stop people posting this message over and over.

Or even make it a Digital fuel count as we see in the F1 cars?

Anyway, thanks for reading and im not trying to cause any havoc, i just think its a little unfair on the Left Hand driver, i mean there are LOTS of countrys which drive on the left hand side of the car.

Regards,
Sinister747

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG