The online racing simulator
#1 - Dru
UF Baby-R League Plug
Any chance we can put a cheeky plug for the UF Baby-R league that we are currently taking sign-ups for in the leagues and events section under the UF Racers Club?
#2 - J@tko
Quote from Dru :Any chance we can put a cheeky plug for the UF Baby-R league that we are currently taking sign-ups for in the leagues and events section under the UF Racers Club?

I'm on UF-BR now, and thought it would be good if the welcome message said something about this league.....

Just a thought
I loved this series! Shame I cannot commit the time to race, maybe an event or two, who knows though =)
#4 - Dru
Quote from Christopher Raemisch :I loved this series! Shame I cannot commit the time to race, maybe an event or two, who knows though =)

there are 4 of your lots signed up already - i guess someone has to stay at home and watch the baby/hold the fort
Quote from Dru :there are 4 of your lots signed up already - i guess someone has to stay at home and watch the baby/hold the fort

Yeah... Only a few more months to go, 6th of October =) Sounds like I am getting a new/better job at work too then then some other cool stuff too that I can't say just yet
#6 - Dru
Quote from Christopher Raemisch :Yeah... Only a few more months to go, 6th of October =) Sounds like I am getting a new/better job at work too then then some other cool stuff too that I can't say just yet

Your becoming a House Husband - its ok to shout that out proudly from the roof-tops
what he means is he is getting someone in to do the ironing to free up his time for LFS driving

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG