The online racing simulator
FOX City Madness
(19 posts, started )
FOX City Madness
In collaboration with Driven To Perfection racing club and Dynamic Racing present FOX City Madness

Hi all! well, as we all know, the Formula XR is a very popular car and whats even more popular is the Formula XR at South City Town Course .

The event format is simple. One 30 minute qualifying session, followed by a 50 lap race.

Event information:

Date: 20 / 06 / 2008

Time: 19:00 GMT

19:00: 30 Minute Qualifying Session

19:35: 50 Lap race

All times are in GMT.

Racing Conduct:

This event will run in accordance to the following set of guidelines set by the CleanRacersClub: CleanRacersClub Rules

These aren't rules but just guidelines to how to race in a clean manner.

If you're interested in competing, post a reply to this thread with the following details.

LFS Username:

LFS Screen name:

Kind Regards,

Leprekaun

[DR] Leprekaun (Dynamic Racing & Driven To Perfection member, Event Organiser)
[DR] Kdovi (Dynamic Racing team member)

Maverick
(Driven To Perfection member)
T. Khedr
(Driven To Perfection member)

^P^ Storm_Cloud (Peregrinus team member)

RX TAYLOR-MANIA (RacingX team member)

AMT>>sermilan (
AutoMotoTrke.net Sim Racing team member)
M3R Motto (M3-Racing team member)
M3R Faraon_cz (M3-Racing team member)

Quote from Leprekaun :In collaboration with Driven To Perfection racing club and Dynamic Racing present FOX City Madness

Hi all! well, as we all know, the Formula XR is a very popular car and whats even more popular is the Formula XR at South City Town Course .

The event format is simple. One 30 minute qualifying session, followed by a 50 lap race.

Event information:

Date: 20 / 06 / 2008

Time: 19:00 GMT

19:00: 30 Minute Qualifying Session

19:35: 50 Lap race

All times are in GMT.

Racing Conduct:

This event will run in accordance to the following set of guidelines set by the CleanRacersClub: CleanRacersClub Rules

These aren't rules but just guidelines to how to race in a clean manner.

If you're interested in competing, post a reply to this thread with the following details.

LFS Username:

LFS Screen name:

Kind Regards,

Leprekaun

1. [DR] Leprekaun
2. Maverick
3. T. Khedr

congrats lep..n thank you 4 everything

:-)
u r the benchmark..
the man :-)
Storm_Cloud

^P^StormCloud
I'd join but 'eh I can't make that time on a Friday! Do it that Saturday :P
I'm interested, but just wondering how long a 50-lap race with that combo would take?
Quote from elkdanger :I'm interested, but just wondering how long a 50-lap race with that combo would take?

Well, its hard to say without knowing what race pace would be but I believe along the lines of 60 minutes, based on an average laptime of 1:14.
Server info will be posted on the day of the event.
well..

i am very looking up to this race..happy of respectable drivers getting in..
i will be as usual..pushing hard....very aggressive..very determined ..but very fair......so ...take care guys...it is a race at the endo fthe day that al of us has to enjoy :-)
well i am know as maverick
lol

n be sure that will have more than five

see there man

i wish u race

so that we have a lot fun...:-)
Kdovi

[DR] Kdovi
I'm interested

LFS username: sermilan
LFS screen name: AMT>>sermilan

Just to make sure, 19:00 GMT is 21:00 CET?
milan: Yup

2 signups from czechlfs forum:

LFS nick: Motto
Game nick: M3R Motto

LFS nick: Faraon_cz
Game nick: M3R Faraon_cz

expecting more today
Great combo, but I can't make it Friday Next time...
No onions
dravgunov
KxR-bohemian

Duuku
SDI||Duuku
Guys, since the entries are low, are you ok with the idea of delaying it 1 week to try and get more entrants or just do it tonight?
nah, I would race - 11 racers are enough.
Quote from Leprekaun :Guys, since the entries are low, are you ok with the idea of delaying it 1 week to try and get more entrants or just do it tonight?

Let's delay it and try to gather at least 20 racers. The race is long and it would be just hotlapping if it was with only 11 guys.
well, unfortunately, I'm having ISP trouble connecting to the DR servers and DR site. Hopefully, will be able to get it fixed tomorrow so I'm afraid it'll have to be delayed. Sorry guys .

FOX City Madness
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG