The online racing simulator
The best Formula Drift Streets of Long Beach ever! Carpark+AutoX
Hey guys I saw some other peoples' Streets of Long Beach layouts but couldn't use them as I am running the demo! So I made my own and it took me a long time to watch all the videos and look at the pictures available online. However, when I finished it, I realised that I had made it on the AutoX track!!!

My fix? Copy and paste into the carpark, and luckily enough, it all fit!!! It all took me a while so I hope you like it and I assure you that this is the most detailed SOLB layout you have ever played on.

Both are attatched below~

P.S: It was all done in LYTe.
Attached images
SOLBAutoX.jpg
SOLBCarpark.jpg
Attached files
BL3_FD_SOLB.lyt - 1.5 KB - 263 views
AU1_FD_SOLB.lyt - 924 B - 246 views
-
(dj-fluxsa) DELETED by dj-fluxsa
gg but post a in game pic better it looks better then the one rider did
He can't post an in-game pic because he is using demo.
Quote from fasukilla :gg but post a in game pic better it looks better then the one rider did

Hey I still visit this forum you ****. You know I love you! =)
/facepalm

No crack ...

But didn't a MOD say that there was a rule stating no demo users can post S2 files ?

Sarge.

P.S I've never used Layout Editor so i didn't know it produced lyt. files !
Look. A demo racer has produced a great track (2 actually) and gives a full explanation on how it was done WITHOUT cracking, but yet you feel that they have been up to something, and cracked the game? That's just evil, and stupid.

So, Richhobo, I really like your layouts, and I believe you did them without cracking (Or do I?)

Also, sorry for the bump!
ummm... sorry if I sound really n00b and all, but what exactly is crack??? When I google it the results are cocaine... so no I don't do drugs lol. Also, thanks for the compliments! Just need to get a wheel, S2 (or S3!!!) and learn to drift!!! I find that XRG is a great car to learn from but hate how I only have 3 cars! GRRRR.
Quote from richhobo94 :ummm... sorry if I sound really n00b and all, but what exactly is crack??? When I google it the results are cocaine... so no I don't do drugs lol. Also, thanks for the compliments! Just need to get a wheel, S2 (or S3!!!) and learn to drift!!! I find that XRG is a great car to learn from but hate how I only have 3 cars! GRRRR.

Crack is umm.. secret Microsoft wheel :X
I guess you'll have to buy S2
The Crack is a wheel which only works with S2, so people get a bit suspicious if you're a demo user using the Crack wheel

ok lol i use the logitech g25 which i got for my birthday earlier this year and i love it, so i don't think i would be in a hurry to get this microsoft wheel!

also, i told my friend about this game and he is obsessed with cars now lol! he bought S1 but apparently there is almost no-one there! hes gonna buy S2 for himself and one for me too!!! im gonna pay him back but he keeps ignoring me when i tell him that im gonna pay him lol... CAN'T WAIT!!!

EDIT: wait... does S2 ONLY work with the microsoft wheel or does it work with G25 too??? :S
EDIT2: lol i watched some youtube vids of S2 ppl and they use G25 so i guess it will work! PHEW!
Quote from LFSn00b :It is possible to use layouts on demo, but i won't tell how. No, i do not mean cracking

via trainings? old method

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG