The online racing simulator
Quote from teedot :Do you think you can grow up for just 5 minutes? god...

16 years comes to mind...
I realize I chatted to much....it's simple...but if you didn't want to hear me then just block me...that's what I was/am saying.
The point is Shank is that we shouldn't have to block messages.
Guys lets stop arguing about this, Race 1 is in the books already.

Just be mindful of your actions in race 2. No chat and be respectful of others
I don't know if this has been suggested yet, but for some people in Europe it was gonna end up a bit late(until I had to go) . But best of luck in the future with this, I'm tempted to come back for more next season!
Quote from lizardfolk :Ok, this is a common technique in NASCAR and it is known as a green, white, checkered. The rule is that if there's a crash a few laps before the checkered, then there would be a caution period and the race would be extended.

This is know as "overtime" in NASCAR.

The point of this is to have a clean finish without any crashes and or to not end the race under caution.

I do realize that this is dangerous for people might run out of fuel. But that's just part of stock car racing. In NASCAR there have been many who've run out of fuel and lost the race because of a GWC. You can either put in a little more fuel to be safe or you can cut it close and pray for no wrecks at the end of the race

what is GWC?
Quote from scania :what is GWC?

Green (race restart), White (Last Lap), Checkered (End of race)
full course yellow pit lane penalty
hello,

It was a great race! Not for me for sure, because I managed to catch the last in-lap position, but never mind.
There was jsut something I didn't understand. Here it is:
When the first yellow came out, I was the one, who caused the accident (I am sorry if I ruined someone's race), and I almost had to retire. Luckily I got myselft back to four wheels, but my car had so much damage, that it was very hard to reach the pits with it. While i was recovering the safety car came out, and the pit sraight being closed. I had no choice, I had to repair my car. Than I got a drive through penalty, for "crossing the red light". Last year, when I was driving in the 360 deg. cup, the rule was more clear, and a big sign came out, when the SC was deployed: "Pitlane is closed, except for the wrecks". And nascar rules are the same. In F1 it's clear why this rule is: people can gain advantage in the first or second lap of the SC, but if I would had rocket boosters on my car, I still couldn't gain any advantage form this situarion, ... and this wasn't a Formula 1 race. I was asking the admins to clear my penalty, but there were no answer. So I still don't know what was the problem with my pitting as a wreck.

BTW, thanks lizard for the race, looking forward to BL1, hopefully I can get more out of a road course!
Really? I thought you got a drive through because you sped accidentally.

Yes, pit road is closed except for those who are wrecked. I didn't pay attention to the argument u had in race 1.

But in a way you were compensated for it because you were allowed to regain a lap (even though you caused the accident).

I may have not been clear but just as a note to future reference.

When pit road is closed it is closed to everyone except those involved in the crash. Just as hariel said.

However, you are not suppose to get the lucky dog at all hariel mainly because you caused the wreck yourself. The rule of the lucky dog is that those who caused a wreck will not get the lucky dog. But you were allowed to go through

I apologize for the admin's inexperience.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG