The online racing simulator
#1 - robt
Special races saturday from 8pm (GMT)
The R4R team has organised the use of the CleanRacersClub server for tomorrow night.
We at team R4R invite all clean lfs drivers to join us in racing the GTR class cars at a few different circuits, We will also be on the lookout for recruiting new team members.
the schedule will be as follows.... http://www.r4r.org.uk/r4r_schedule.html

We invite all to come and join us, this will be from 8pm saturday on the CRC#1 server!!!!! PLEASE give us your support, thankyou.

(i know this TECHNICALLY is more likely to be events related, but hey, its the publicity that counts :razz

R4R Rob UK
(robt)
CRC Member
if only i had set ups for those tracks then maybe, but no time now to get car set up for all tracks
#3 - th84
sounds like fun!! good luck rob!!
Quote from Greboth : if only i had set ups for those tracks then maybe, but no time now to get car set up for all tracks

Same here.
Quote from Greboth : if only i had set ups for those tracks then maybe, but no time now to get car set up for all tracks

tried these already http://setupfield.teaminferno.hu/ ?
Looks fun, shame I can't make it.
I take i you don't have to by a crc-member, just a clean racer?

if so, i'll show up - if you have to be a crc-member i can't nake it :P
sounds nice, see if i can make it
I'll see if I can make it also. Theres a few tracks on that list I dont play much, so be prepared to laugh heartily
good event, maybe wrong day a lot of guys will participate in the 24h race starting today @ 16 cet (GMT+1), and others might want to watch the LIVE-stream from 20 cet on @ Gamer-FM

Good luck and most important: Have Fun on the tracks, guys!
Hi, Rob.

Sounds good. I take it slow but clean is OK?

--J.
#12 - Jakg
how do i join the crc?
Quote from Da Hoe :tried these already http://setupfield.teaminferno.hu/ ?

Yeah ive looked on there and some of those set up are reli good but i found some i have to change a fair bit to suit my driving style. would be right good as well as would have had to stay up all last night to practice tracks as i only got s2 likw week ago (did i say that in my first postillepall ) neway not got time neway, toooo much university work to b done too
I can't speak for rob but you don't have to be a member of the CRC or anything to race tonight, his team is just using one of the CRC servers.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#15 - robt
ANYONE is welcome as long as they are CLEAN!! im sure setups can be given out and adjusted for people, ( i will be willing ot just sit and tweak setups all practice sessions) and it doesnt matter if you are slow or fast, just come along. R4R will also be looking for new members so keep it sharp
#16 - Jakg
great event guys!

i was a little unlucky in the last 2 races though, but besides that it was great

edit sheesh i really need to improve my grammar
The best 3 hours I've had on LFS for a long time (except for my stint with vendetta this morning) :up:
Sorry I missed it. Please let us know if you do something similar again, Rob.
Have to say I really enjoyed it too, FXR at Aston Cadet was interesting

Hope there are more events like this planned.
that was a okay fun event.
- but maybe a bit too much stockcarish in some moments.

but I enjoyed it.

- some pics from Kyoto National
...FEL lost his victory to the grass.
Attached images
satgtrrace_kynat_01.jpg
satgtrrace_kynat_02.jpg
satgtrrace_kynat_03.jpg
satgtrrace_kynat_04.jpg
satgtrrace_kynat_05.jpg
REALLY nice races we've had there... I think, KY Nat was the best track for the 20 racers we had there...

Can anybody post the replays please? I forgot to save again... :banghead: I switch to autosave now...
Great races - really enjoyed the racing.
Quote from bbman :REALLY nice races we've had there... I think, KY Nat was the best track for the 20 racers we had there...

I must admit, I found a love for KY Nat that I never had before. Its a fun track. Although what was really really fun, was AS Cadet; not exactly clean racing, but it was a bit of a challenge keeping those beasts in check with that many racers.
i was in for a couple laps but some m8s come round and i had to go

nevermind was good while it lasted

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG