The online racing simulator
Any info about X2?
Hi,

I'm wondering if Sam or Michael could give us some (new) info about the X2 system. We know few things about it, but that's been a long time when I heard them. I really think, that many people is waiting for the release. If you don't mind to give us some teaser (spoiler?), plz tell us where the developement is at now, and is there any release date for it?

Cheerz
Yes yes, tell tell...!
#3 - SamH
No new news, I'm afraid UKCT have become involved in another project that's fairly pressing and we're really excited about. Most of our resources are diverted there at the moment. There is progress with X2, but it's slower than it was, now, and it isn't going to be released in the imminent future.

Very sorry to get you guys excited and then let you down, but we didn't anticipate this situation at all. Pretty well the same story for the MRT cup, though we still very much intend on getting that off the ground and running soon.. but right now, we just can't afford the time needed to make it the kick-ass thing we want it to be.. and we're not gonna do it until we can be absolutely sure it will rock.
Quote from SamH :UKCT have become involved in another project that's fairly pressing and we're really excited about.

...That's all you're gonna tell us

At least give us a hint..
They are making iRacing FIRST system
#6 - SamH
#7 - Dru
Quote from The Moose :...That's all you're gonna tell us

At least give us a hint..

It's not Season 2 of the forthcoming Baby-R ............ is it?

I know Sam is very excited about that
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :They are making iRacing FIRST system

Quote from SamH :OMG!! hehe!! I spat my coffee!!

Hehe gave me a good chuckle too =)

You will just have to wait and see what's happening, it should be good, I know that =) I am excited though =) But them I am easily excitable...
Quote from Christopher Raemisch : But them I am easily excitable...

Me too. All you have to do it tickle my nuts with a feather and i....... ohh , hang on...this isn't what you meant is it.
Quote from The Moose :Me too. All you have to do it tickle my nuts with a feather and i....... ohh , hang on...this isn't what you meant is it.

... :grumpy:... No, not exactly but hey just another day in miscommunication Chris land =)
Quote from The Moose :Me too. All you have to do it tickle my nuts with a feather and i....... ohh , hang on...this isn't what you meant is it.

You need that muh stimulation?! Just have pretty CTRA girlies give me a extended hug, and... wait... Yeah, we're hard at work on lots of projects... :hide:
I notice you only got to the third word before the excitement overcame you (no pun intended) Dustin.
ah yes the wonders of puberty and hormones
Quote from Shotglass :ah yes the wonders of puberty and hormones

Indeed, still, hopefully I'll be past that stage by the time I'm 40.

..ohh...you were talking about Dustin !
Quote from SamH :UKCT have become involved in another project that's fairly pressing and we're really excited about.

Thats a LFS related project or not?
#16 - SamH
Quote from pauliaK :Thats a LFS related project or not?

Well... UKCT is quite a large group of people, involved in a lot of different things besides LFS. I can't say anything at the moment about the stuff UKCT is involved with as a whole, I'm afraid
#17 - Dru
Quote from SamH :Well... UKCT is quite a large group of people, involved in a lot of different things besides LFS. I can't say anything at the moment about the stuff UKCT is involved with as a whole, I'm afraid

Good luck judging that pizza making competition at the weekend Sam - all at CR wish you guys at UKCT the best of luck with it.

so.... darn it. I blew the lid off the whole things
#18 - SamH
LOL! If it's got cheese and pepperoni in the crust, it's extra points!!
Quote from SamH :LOL! If it's got cheese and pepperoni in the crust, it's extra points!!

:drool: I would like to try one of those.
#20 - Dru
Quote from SamH :LOL! If it's got cheese and pepperoni in the crust, it's extra points!!

see - thats why your not running hte pizza making competition - you are biased too heavily towards one type of topping mix

You'd be no good on a Jury service
#23 - SamH
Quote from SamH :Oh, you mean this..
http://fxcuisine.com/default.a ... y=103&resolution=high

Thanks, I knew someone wouldn't disappoint

Still, when yer national dish comprises blended sheep inners, deep fried choclate bars can seem positively welcoming

Just kidding, I loves me haggis and would never try one of these monstrosoties in the link, I mean wtf does it look like in the pictures :vomit:

Oh, and it is a cracking chippy!

Anyway, back OT - LFS is a long term game, patience is required. But all the more sweet when the good stuff arrives. So stroll on X2, hopefully it'll knit nicely with patch Z

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG