The online racing simulator
For Sale - Logitech G25 steering wheel
I'm selling my G25 wheel. Yeah, I know, , but I just don't use it all that often, maybe once a month. I may eventually buy another one or something else, but right now, it's just taking up space and I'd rather have a couple hundred extra in my pockets.

I bought it on Ebay last October, a refurbished unit I think, decent price for the time. The wheel, shifter, and pedals are all in great condition.

The only problem is that the shifter doesn't switch into sequential mode. You can turn the knob, but something is not hooked up right inside and it goes half way, shoves the shifter down into 4th, and locks up. It came this way to me when I first bought it, but I've had no need to open it up and see what was wrong. Heck, maybe I'm just doing it wrong, lol, I don't know. The H-shifter works fine, and the paddles are used for the Formula cars anyways.

I think I paid $265 for it when I got it back in October. The going rate right now seems to average about $250, + or -. I'd like $200 + sh which seems to be a competitive rate for used ones selling now on Ebay. I figure shipping will be around $15 or so.

If you want pics, I can take a few if you want. Except for a little dust collection, it's pretty close to new condition. Don't worry, I'll clean out the dust bunnies and make it look sparkly before I package. I also have the original box, documentation, etc. for it too and the box will be shipped within another shipping container.
Quote from Flying Squirrel :I'm selling my G25 wheel. Yeah, I know, , but I just don't use it all that often, maybe once a month. I may eventually buy another one or something else, but right now, it's just taking up space and I'd rather have a couple hundred extra in my pockets.

I bought it on Ebay last October, a refurbished unit I think, decent price for the time. The wheel, shifter, and pedals are all in great condition.

The only problem is that the shifter doesn't switch into sequential mode. You can turn the knob, but something is not hooked up right inside and it goes half way, shoves the shifter down into 4th, and locks up. It came this way to me when I first bought it, but I've had no need to open it up and see what was wrong. Heck, maybe I'm just doing it wrong, lol, I don't know. The H-shifter works fine, and the paddles are used for the Formula cars anyways.

I think I paid $265 for it when I got it back in October. The going rate right now seems to average about $250, + or -. I'd like $200 + sh which seems to be a competitive rate for used ones selling now on Ebay. I figure shipping will be around $15 or so.

If you want pics, I can take a few if you want. Except for a little dust collection, it's pretty close to new condition. Don't worry, I'll clean out the dust bunnies and make it look sparkly before I package. I also have the original box, documentation, etc. for it too and the box will be shipped within another shipping container.

Push the gear stick down to get sequential
Ah, so it works perfectly then, lol.

Ok, so the shifter works fine.

I that case, I'm selling it for $200.000001 + sh
Small add:
$200 US + shipping to anywhere in the world. I use USPS for international, comes to around $40 to $50 US or so for things I've sent in the past.
glad to have helped you man. It took some experimenting on my end to figure that out tho lol :P
Hmm, I may just throw this thing up on Ebay. They seem to sell pretty easy up in the $225-$250 range no problem.
Good luck
i'd really like to buy it, but i live in brazil and the shipping costs + tax will be like 150 USD more.
here, on a local auction it costs like 600 USD. its really expensive cuz of the tax in this LOVELY country, if u know what i mean. (=

if u could only check how much it would cost to ship to brazil, i'd be glad to know.

best regards.
Is there a "gift" option like other countries where you can bypass local fees/taxes on shipped products?

USPS Express mail is $164 shipped to Brazil. They have standard Priority mail for $114, but there is no tracking or much for shipping info. I generally only use Express.

You seemed pretty spot on for shipping costs. Still, it beats $600 US, lol.

I'm aware of the cost of technology in your country. I don't know why they do it, but whatever...just insanely expensive.
Could you ship it to Bulgaria :?
And let me know whats the shipment price if you can check that :?
#12 - Myw
Did you sell this wheel because It's no longer available on Ebay.

If you didn't then how much will be an ideal total price + shipment to the UK?
Maybe both of you geniuses should check the date the thread was started.
Yes.

It's somewhere down in Brazil right now, most likely with someone going vroom vroom, beep beep behind it.
Quote from Flying Squirrel :Yes.

It's somewhere down in Brazil right now, most likely with someone going vroom vroom, beep beep behind it.

nice one matey....that made me chuckle....lol

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG