The online racing simulator
need tips to improve my laps
(6 posts, started )
Hi all i use the XRT in blackwood my best personal is 1:27.08. i use a mouse and keyboard would it help if i used a proper steering wheel and pedals? any other tips are welcome!
Quote from johnr32 :Hi all i use the XRT in blackwood my best personal is 1:27.08. i use a mouse and keyboard would it help if i used a proper steering wheel and pedals? any other tips are welcome!

Wish I could use that car. But until then, BAM! You just got owned! At least think before you post. I swear, the demo'ers make me feel stupider EVERY single day!
XRT is available in the older demos you know.
OH, yeah, sorry about that. I completely forgot that it could be that. Never mind me (or my past post that was raving about bad demo'ers). Now I really feel like one of the stupid demo'ers!!!
Quote from shashdev :OH, yeah, sorry about that. I completely forgot that it could be that. Never mind me (or my past post that was raving about bad demo'ers). Now I really feel like one of the stupid demo'ers!!!

Well, you are a demoer. Seeing as you haven't bought s1 or s2. so...

@op - practice. Buying a wheel will definately help.
#6 - AMB
Get a wheel, G25 or if you don't want to spend that much get a DFP = Driving Force Pro, practice being smooth, i find using Manual helps because you can use the gears to slow you down, maybe change your set to suit you, or if you still have trouble put a replay up then we can have a look and see if there are any noticable errors or mistakes.

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG