The online racing simulator
G25 pedals
(6 posts, started )
G25 pedals
I just bought g25 today and I really like it. One thing is bothering me. I dont know if its just the one i have, but the brake pedal is very stiff.. It really takes some serious power to get full braking. Is this common or not. And can u make em looser somehow?
Grow some muscles! It's meant to be somewhat stiff to try and mimmick how a real brake pedal should work. It's by no means perfect but it's nice.

If you can't push it all the way down, try upping the braking power in your setups?
This thread is useless now.. I realized just while ago that I was too close to the pedals.. the pedal thingy is so big that it hits the wall and prevents me to get em further. Now in my moment of cleverness I realized to pull the table back a bit. No problems anymore.

Delete thread pls.
Quote from tonyonparas :This thread is useless now.. I realized just while ago that I was too close to the pedals.. the pedal thingy is so big that it hits the wall and prevents me to get em further. Now in my moment of cleverness I realized to pull the table back a bit. No problems anymore.

Delete thread pls.

I'm sorry but I laughed. Thanks
That's the extreme version of the tennis ball mod

G25 pedals
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG