The online racing simulator
looking for a drift team
(7 posts, started )
looking for a drift team
hello there i tired of not being on a team and i would love to join a nice drift team. a friendly team skills dont matter just a group of kool guys and gals that love to go out drifting. im usually on sometime during the day practicing more and more. i consider myself laid back and easy to get along with. i drift all the rwd cars and just like to have fun period. well i guess i will see what this brings up.
#2 - TG44
Check out Drift Sensation we're looking for a couple of new members. and friendship is more important than great skills in this team.

Apply at:
http://www.driftsensation.co.nr/

see you on the track
Total Torque MotorsportZ
Quote from natedog420 :hello there i tired of not being on a team and i would love to join a nice drift team. a friendly team skills dont matter just a group of kool guys and gals that love to go out drifting. im usually on sometime during the day practicing more and more. i consider myself laid back and easy to get along with. i drift all the rwd cars and just like to have fun period. well i guess i will see what this brings up.

Total Torque Motorsports do ALL motorsports.

To be in with the excitement and thrills of either going around a corner on road, dirt and even demolition derbys, apply to Total Torque Motorsports!

Aswell as this we offer the closest of Twin Battles on some famous tracks such as Aston Cadet (small but sharp) to the big drift competitions on FE Black EtC...

The server name (when its on) is Total Torque [current sport] and the website is;
www.totaltorquemotorsportz.moonfruit.com

The forum can be found at;
www.themotorsportz.go-ogler.com (shared by TT' and |AH|)

Or to apply directly, PM me or email or add callumcraddy@msn.com

Remember, Total Torque Motorsports do ALL Motorsports!!!
#5 - TG44
Quote from CrAbStEr DrIfTeR :Total Torque MotorsportZ do ALL motorsportZ.

To be in with the excitement and thrills of either going around a corner on road, dirt and even demolition derbys, apply to Total Torque MotorsportZ!

Aswell as this we offer the closest of Twin Battles on some famous tracks such as Aston Cadet (small but sharp) to the big drift competitions on FE Black EtC...

The server name (when its on) is Total Torque [current sport] and the website is;
www.totaltorquemotorsportz.moonfruit.com

The forum can be found at;
www.themotorsportz.go-ogler.com (shared by TT' and |AH|)

Or to apply directly, PM me or email or add callumcraddy@msn.com

Remember, Total Torque MotorsportZ do ALL MotorsportZ!!!

Nothing personal, but the "Z" gives the team a lil immature kind of feel...

It only fits into Master Skinnerz
Quote from TG44 :Nothing personal, but the "Z" gives the team a lil immature kind of feel...

It only fits into Master Skinnerz

we were going to change it anyway:P
ok thanks everybody i will check it all out.

looking for a drift team
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG