The online racing simulator
does anyone this i should get this game for my 360? [Oblivion]
If you like that sort of thing, yes. If not, then no you probably shouldn't get it.
I liked it for PC because on PC, you can mod it. The vanilla game isn't too good.

It has a little option that makes the game harder as you grow in levels, which is kind of horrible. You can easily finish the game as a level 2 character, while as a level 40, it'll be near impossible to finish.

I would'nt get it for XBox 360. A PC version on the other hand, is pretty awesome and I've spent days playing it over and over again, trying different combinations of character builds and combat tactics.
are you kidding me?? that game wont run on my crappy cpu lol the minimum system requirements is 2.0 ghz i only got 1.6 ghz lol!
It's way better on PC, where I've been quite addicted to it in the past. Add the Shivering Isles expansion, the OOO mod (solves the levelling issue mentioned above) and a numerous other smaller mods, and play in SoftTH triple screen high def glory. That and you can aim with a mouse, with beats a gamepad hands down for any first person style game (although Oblivion can be played in 3rd person).
Quote from Bob Smith :you can aim with a mouse, with beats a gamepad hands down for any first person style game (although Oblivion can be played in 3rd person).

It's just getting used to it. I play console games since more than 10 years, and i can aim just as well as with a mouse. Seriously. Plus, on a PS3, you can use any Keyboard/Mouse that you can connect via USB (dunno about the xbox).

It's one of the best games i've played on the xbox360 i'd say. Includes some frustration and bugs, but overall a brilliant game.
Quote from Bob Smith :It's way better on PC...

Agree. There are a lot of essential mods, like hires far textures for example. Without that mods, the game would not be the same. Anyway, It´s a booooooring game :sleep2:
I have to agree. I "got" a copy after I read all the hype and I have to say I don't think it lived up to it. I was really disappointed.
It looks nice, but I think it lacked direction. I think I ended up closing like 2 of the gates before I got bored and never looked at it again. I also didn't like how the monsters level up with you - it makes the fights too easy.

Maybe the biggest issue I had was that it was just too free-roaming and failed to actually point you in any real direction.

Unless I'm just missing something of course...
Some of the mods for the PC version are pretty good fun - the vanilla game is not. I never went for the storyline really since I'm a sucker for the open-ended sanbox-like aspect.

After I got it modded out so it was actually interesting (levelling, AI, stealth-related stuff) I sort of played a roguish explorer type of character and got into as many ruins and such places as I could and wasn't ashamed to just up and run when the shit hit the fan.

The gameplay mechanics are greatly enhanced by mods like the one that adds just about all the weapons and gadgets from the Thief series* in there or the other that makes magic more interesting than just blobs of energy floating around.

* grease arrows on the top of parapet-less towers and ragdoll physics go hand-in-hand

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG