The online racing simulator
Logitech Formula EX Problem
(6 posts, started )
Hi,

I have a 3 month old Logitech Formula EX. It is playing up, for example on LFS it will move side to side, go light and hardly turn and have a weird lag. I have reinstalled it but I am still having issues but not as many. It is starting to drive my head in now after a month I have ignored it and never got round to reinstall it. I have calibrated it and everything but, I am messing with the settings which is making it abit better on LFS.

Has anyone got any ideas or setup for LFS as it will be very appreciated.

Thanks!

Matty
#2 - Danas
I have the wheel, i used to get the lag problem you got. I think its something with the FF settings. There may be too much effects for the wheel to handle turned on, and the wheel cant keep up.. Try and play with the settings on the logitech profiler and in the game. It should eventualy stop lagging.
Hi,

Thanks for that but I get all sorts of issues aswell like i dont get full turning?

Matty
I've had mine for about 2 years and had no problems with no problems. Pedal spiking was all that used to happen, which would send the steering potty for a split second, but rarely happened.

Try using the same settings people recommend for G25.

In profiler make the top slider 101-105%, and the rest 0%, combined pedals unticked. In game use the wheels native rotation or to your desired amount (I used to use 270), FFB will work with whatever you throw at it.

What version of profiler are you using? 4.60 worked with no problems at all, and 5.00 works well aswell. Not tried 5.01 or 5.02 yet though.
Thanks for the info, I will try that. I don't know what profiller im using lol, I downloaded the newest software off the Logitech Website. I was wondering, what steering compensation do you use? Im trying to figure out one which will suit!

Thanks again,

Matty
Steering compensation = 1.00

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG