The online racing simulator
BUMP: Sorry for the big bump but could someone please change the files so that they work with Patch Z with RHD please . As in driving on the left side of the road but sitting in the right of the car .
"Note very important: All dds files is edited under original dds files. And do not edit for future jobs about XR GT Turbo Ralliart Edition and, more. Thank you very much for understand it."

Only me can do it.

Don't worry.

I'll go to rework soon.
OK thanks . Is it alright just to flip over one of the parts on your Raceabout Novitec and not release it publicly?
The RB4 GT Ralliart and the Raceabout Novitec are open addons. You can edit them. Even the Skins.

The exception is the padzs in Ralliart Pack addon.
Thanks Lynce . I think fixing the XR Veilside is a simple job by flipping. Could you please do this please ? I don't want to hassle you or hury you though so if this seems to be a nagging post, tell me and I will delete it .
Quote from shaun463 :Thanks Lynce . I think fixing the XR Veilside is a simple job by flipping. Could you please do this please ? I don't want to hassle you or hury you though so if this seems to be a nagging post, tell me and I will delete it .

Allright. Thanks for your interest.

You can do it.

But I think is better when this addon is reworked.

Quote from Lynce :Allright. Thanks for your interest.

You can do it.

But I think is better when this addon is reworked.

So you are confirming we are allowed to edit it for patch Z?

/me gets the DDS converter ready....
Quote from Furiously-Fast :So you are confirming we are allowed to edit it for patch Z?

/me gets the DDS converter ready....

For that there be no misunderstanding, I go to edit soon.

Adapt to the patch Z.
Well then keep us up to date please, i'd love to get this interior as it is such an amazing job by Lynce once more!
Quote from Stiggie :Well then keep us up to date please, i'd love to get this interior as it is such an amazing job by Lynce once more!

As soon as posible. But, this addon it needs to rework from scratch. There are some mistakes in the planing and design.

From now, I'm going to do the addons with right and left driving position.

Thanks for the coment.

I'm waiting to Arias. I'm his betatester.

His coment here:

http://www.lfsforum.net/showpo ... =1127998&postcount=41

Arias = VTS.
-
(fanis) DELETED by fanis
Good to see you're back to work. I did this a little while ago, re-arranging some of the files. The seat had to go throught some changes becuase it wouldn't fit. Lights and interior had to be re arranged, but the Skin wasn't edited.
Attached images
Veilside reworked.jpg
FF, could you please send that to me via PM?
plz send it to me to FF..
K, I'll send the dds files by PM. Anyone else will have to wait, as I will wait for Lynce to see if it is alright to release it to the public.
In the first post:

"Note very important: All dds files is edited under original dds files. And do not edit for future jobs about XR GT Turbo Ralliart Edition and, more. Thank you very much for understand it".

But in this case I posted:

"As soon as posible. But, this addon it needs to rework from scratch. There are some mistakes in the planing and design.

From now, I'm going to do the addons with right and left driving position".

Patience, please.

Two version from Veilside.

The adaptation of current Veilside por Patch Y and another.
cant wait for this interior. the old one looks awsome so i guessing what the new one is gonna look like! the sex!!
Here are two overviews for you.
Attached images
xrgt.jpg
xrgt2.jpg
porrn sexy..
Quote from spenter :Here are two overviews for you.

Thanks, my friend.

About XR GT Veilside.

This work, now is for Spenter. He is an artist for me and I haven't time to adapt to patch Z this addon.

For Spenter is Creative commons license 3.0.

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

Note:

I will rework all interiors for tranform in High resolution textures but I do not will make be special editions as usual.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG