The online racing simulator
#1 - J@tko
Round 5 Post Race Discussion
Before any of you say anything, that spin was not my fault!

Something happened to my keyboard as I shifted to 4th gear and it jammed turning right
So I span

I was catching him up at the end to - I think he let off and I was pushing mega hard

Some great races tonight
lets just say your cursed and leave it at that eh?
Great end for great series!:bannana_g That was definetly THE closest and best event so far. I also had awesome race with Niko. Too bad he wasnt able to win the series, but there will be another
Making the round5 broadcast will keep Michaels mouth running as he tries to do the commentary with Tim
Practise is the key for everything in racing Niko. But someone is always faster than you, thats the way it goes. And u didn´t lack in effort
You can practice the track and need to to be consistently fast, but the thing about Head to Head is the immense pressure that comes along with it... I was shaking during the race with me and Taha, so much that it cost me my match, I easily had the victory after his T1 mistake but then I lost it! You can practice, but there is no pressure in practice.
#6 - d1gp
Practice can't prevent "racing incidents".
Thats true. I was also shaking like a vibrator during the race and adrenalin was running, but i managed to make good lap.
I dont what it is, but these h2h events excite me like ****
^^ Wow, the places that could go. . .

Anyways I am here to present the replays of the event, some great great racing here today!
Attached files
H2HRS1 Event5 Replays.rar - 1006.7 KB - 106 views
That was some amazing racing today. Great racing you Blas, Tim and Nolan. Loved the races. Lots of close racing got me all exited :P.

Sucks for that Tim I was sure I was screwed heh. Got a bit lucky

REALLY looking forward to this broadcast. Should be AMAZING. Great way to finish the season.
Thanks SR and specially Blackbird for the great event and great system aswell. Thanks to MP3 Astra for the great broadcasts and commentary with blackbird. And Souza, Troy, Niko, Blas, Tony, Polow, J Myster and everyone else for the great races throughout the series

Looking forward to next season
I did better than I thought... Except in the finals.

Qualify was a nightmare! I got ONE lap right, and the session was almost at the end. Still got a final shot to try to beat my pb but screwed it... At the end it was ok, 0.04 slower than the pb can't be bad.

I guess I got a bit lucky in my runs... Two very clean ptw's and I didn't think I would win against Kid222. Great racing dude. And Tony too, really enjoyed.
And then the final against Nolan... What can I say.... I'm not happy with my performance but we still had some fights, wich is good.

And dude, what a dilema there! I felt a bump, looked in the mirror and there he was spinning in the grass. Braked a little early and maybe caught him in surprise? What should I do? Push the pedal and win with the biggest gap possible? Wait for him? It was my fault? He spun before or after hit me? I didn't know what to do, I kept looking at the mirror like "damn where are you?!".. I didn't go as fast as I could, neither waited for him. At the end he did won, wich was deserved.

Well, don't know about you but I enjoyed. Thanks for everyone that took part in this. Lets get some rest now and then worry about the future.

Ps. Niko, cheer up. But I feel kinda the same way... like "the more I practice, the worse I get". That's why I (nearly) don't practice.
de Souza. Astra and I were cheering for you to go go go, and we thought for once you were going to, but then you continued but slow... We kept on waiting for you to go but yea, it was interesting; I don't know what happened as in who's faults who but you should have been a little greedy there and gone for the win (In my opinion, I am sure Nolan appreciates you waiting).
Last standings update of the season! clicky

As usual better check your stats to see if there's something missing. I intend to upload the replays and put links for the broadcasts, for easy finding. But not now...

Note: If you're not understanding what happened to the points on the last round, that's because you didn't read the rules. Seriously, we have bonus points awarded at the end of the series, and they are computated as "round5" for space's sake. I'm attaching the points log if anyone feels uncomfortable about that.
H2HRS Points.txt
Attached files
H2HRS Points.txt - 6.1 KB - 239 views
Weeeeeeeeeee!!! I was 9th with Kenneth, Michael and Zdenék!!!
Too bad I missed one of the races

Oh! And CONGRATULATIONS to Souza!!:laola: I didn´t even realize that he won the whole ****

EDIT: Please keep this combo always as the "legendary end of the season race"
Very good racing, one of the best i've ever had and saw. Semifinals was my maximum, because i've done lot of mistakes in first run.
Congrats to de Souza, you deserve first place, and big thank you to organisers. Looking forward to another broadcasts.
If there will be another season, then i will try to don't miss any race. See ya then.
Quote from tonyonparas :EDIT: Please keep this combo always as the "legendary end of the season race"

I was already thinking of this actually, even before the event. If not because it honestly makes for some of the best racing, its also the "home" of Head-to-Head events. So bringing it back here for the 5th race of every season sounds good to me but we will have to see.
Congratulations de Souza, a well deserved victory in the series!

Quote from blackbird04217 :I was already thinking of this actually, even before the event. If not because it honestly makes for some of the best racing, its also the "home" of Head-to-Head events. So bringing it back here for the 5th race of every season sounds good to me but we will have to see.

I would second that decision - it would be a tradition. As for next season's combinations, I have some ideas.......

Thank you everybody for taking part and making this league what it is. The Round 3 broadcast (yeah, late) will be done by the end of this week.

An announcement about a second series will be made in the coming weeks.

Don't forget to ask yourself each day: "Am I a champion?"

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG