The online racing simulator
[MOVIE] Ownage Productions First Appearance
(29 posts, started )
Wow, that was pretty cool actually!
Thanks a lot! A website and forums should turn up soon...
That IS still very cool, can't get over that insane stunt kinda thing ya got going on.
Haha nice stunt xD
Thanks so much for the comments! Be sure to rate it!
Tony hawk's underground anyone?
Nice vid. I did same thing lately, when we were making layouts, then I wanted to try that stunt myself, front wing to 0 and rear wing to max.
Quote from Kristjan.J :Nice vid. I did same thing lately, when we were making layouts, then I wanted to try that stunt myself, front wing to 0 and rear wing to max.

Pretty much then after that it's trial and error. Thanks for the comment!
Nice stunt there, but the music
Wow, that looked like you where setting up for the next turn... Cool stunt.
Good stuff, love it. Keep 'em coming...
Quote from BigTime :Wow, that looked like you where setting up for the next turn... Cool stunt.

Haha, I could set up for the next turn if the setup I pulled it off in was even close to reliable. Thanks for the comment.

Quote from delray25 :Good stuff, love it. Keep 'em coming...

Thanks! I'm whipping up ideas soon, and I hope to create some more stunt videos, then move on to drifting / racing.

EDIT: I'm a noob with my G25 so I can't drive. Any good drivers / drifters that want to be in one of my video's PM me or chat here.
how many times a minute do you check this thread for fresh replies, Lazlow?

[and it's not a movie, a vid maybe, not a movie]
Quote from squidhead :how many times a minute do you check this thread for fresh replies, Lazlow?

[and it's not a movie, a vid maybe, not a movie]

Often! Did you like it? It's intended to be a short film. Some of that stuff in there I learned from you.
Quote from LazLoW :Often! Did you like it? It's intended to be a short film. Some of that stuff in there I learned from you.

Flattery will get you nowhere with Squiddy. He has a heart of ice.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Flattery will get you nowhere with Squiddy. He has a heart of ice.

And a face of a pedophile walrus

be afraid, be very very afraid!
Now try a superman !!
Haha, nice jump. =) Superman i think is put the driver on the rear spoiler, xDD. (It's a motorbike trick).
Or it could be to ajust the wings so that you do a loooong jump with the front facing a around 60 degrees angle toward the top :P
Quote from Newtonyo :Haha, nice jump. =) Superman i think is put the driver on the rear spoiler, xDD. (It's a motorbike trick).

yap
I knew of the motorbike trick, just confused as to how you would pull it off in a BF1. I got some more material today, a new video coming soon.
rcon sv_gravity 200 ??

(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG