The online racing simulator
If anyone has 5 minutes...
(13 posts, started )
Wow, 1337 skills.
These guys are just crazy.Some awesome wheelie skill there.They don't even get chased by police and they still manage to wheelie a lot of roads and an highway I think.Not even an helmet on to.
Reminds me of GTA:SA, for some reason. Pretty good skills, though.
Impressive skills. How incredibly nutty though - probably has the turning circle of an imperial war cruiser, he would've made a nice skin streak on the road surface if he'd fallen off (some poor bastard has to clean that up!), and I'm sure I'd be "pleased" if I was held up by someone doing that in the UK...
Quote from mcintyrej :Reminds me of GTA:SA, for some reason. Pretty good skills, though.

me too... not because of people, but how they do the wheelies, 90° degrees.
Really amazing. Must get boring after a while on the bike though.
Quote from the_angry_angel :and I'm sure I'd be "pleased" if I was held up by someone doing that in the UK...

Held up? Just drop it into second or third (depending on your gearing), floor it and swerve near him, with hilarious consequences.

Although, even though it's wrong, it's an impressive wheely.
Lol that is pretty crazy. And it does remind me of GTA SA for some reason :P
Doing a wheelie isn't hard once you got the balance point. I'm not against doing crazy stuff but atleast put on a helmet!
He did a good job of turning that quad on the rear wheels. He must wheelie everywhere.
I can do that on my mountain bike Does that make me cool?? haha :P
Quote from thisnameistaken :He did a good job of turning that quad on the rear wheels. He must wheelie everywhere.

Or he was fat enough to deform the tire/suspension enough

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG