The online racing simulator
TV Catch up services
(12 posts, started )

Poll : Which TV Catch Up service is your favourite?

I don't use any
BBC iPlayer
4oD
ITV Catch Up
TV Catch up services
This seems to be the new thing for TV channels in the UK, I have used all of them and would be interested to see what peoples opinions are on them with a little poll.

Pick which of the options apply to you and explain why...

My personal favourite is 4oD, you have to download an application to run it, but once you do it has the best selection of programs and the highest quality streaming, with very few adverts.
The wife and I bought the sky+ box and record anything we want view.
Quote from Christopher Raemisch :The wife and I bought the sky+ box and record anything we want view.

i do that for free over the net!

but the service is nice, dont think we have something like that here.
#4 - ajp71
BBC iPlayer is great and I use it loads

I've not tried Channel 4's service and the ITV isn't reliable.
#5 - Jakg
I've not used iPlayer or ITV Catch Up, but 4oD's quality isn't exactlly stellar compared to rips available on t3h intertubes.
iPlayer if I miss anything, 4OD doesn't work on my PC for some reason, and there is never anything worth watching on ITV
I occasionally think about getting 4od, then I remember how sick the quality makes me and just download a rip in a few minutes.

iPlayer is ok I guess, again horrible quality but as it's instant and web-based I put up with it.
i perfer the i player system the either web based or app download side of it, none of the services quality is great but it is the best i think
iPlayer is good, 4od is acceptable and the ITV one is a pile of poo. Barely use them though, got a PVR. Like Sky+, but without bankrolling Rupert Murdoch.
I'm with Virgin, so I get whatever they offer through their TV box. There's usually all the stuff I would've watched if I watched TV (caught up this week so far: Derren Brown, HIGNFY, Peep Show) so it seems a decent enough service. Shame they never have the F1 sessions on it.
iPlayer does the job for me. If there's something really special i want to see then i download a good rip instead.

Apart from Champions League footy, F1 and the occasional boxing, there is absolutely nothing worth watching on ITV, ever. Fact.
Anything REALLY worth watching is usually available on teh torrent sites within an hour of it being aired, so I just grab it there!

TV Catch up services
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG