The online racing simulator
Looking to join a drift team...
(16 posts, started )
Never thought i would put a post like this up, but i'm getting bored now of playing solo, so would like a team to join to make the game a bit more fun.

I'm on LFS as Mason@DriftWorks, the car i use is LX6, can link every corner in it without spinning, 95% of the time every transition is smooth, clipping points nailed etc

Can also drift the usual XRG, XRT, FZ5, RB4, RAC, LX4 and FZR but only up to 3rd gear, then i start spinning, and tyres last only a few drifts so kinda pointless really, obviously can skid FXR but that's just overtseering into corners, not really carrying the drift through and linking.

FPS on avarage is 92, would prefer a team in UK and one i have heard of, happy to try out.

Let me know

well we are looking for a drift admin

you could be it! ill send u a pm soon
I would suggest like every good team to do a bit of reasearch and find out what the teams are how they operate. Then after that have a good chat with a few of the members and it can go from there.
Yea, i don't wanna join just anyone, someone i can have a laugh with on a server but at the same time be on the same level as me to give me a challange.

master_lfs.5101 - A kind offer but not wanting to admin anything, just want to take a back seat and enjoy a team that someone else has the stress with lol
Well, we aren't a UK team, but we would love to have another member.

Browse around the site and see if you're interested.

http://guess-motorsports.com/
may i join?
lfs drift team
Nizzo3 aka Techn9ne on lfs.
Anyone can apply.
Requirements Met
looks like Total Torque MotorsportZ meet your main requirements!

The team is UK Managed who accept members from anywhere. 3 members are from the UK and others from other places. If you want to join or just see us - email me at callumcraddy@msn.com or just add me or even PM me. We are also running a drift series (search Total Torque World Drift Series)...

We do all different motorsport types, but most of the time its drifting or autotests (still involve drifting). So i think we could meet your requirements perfectly.

Contact me if you want to see me or join!

TT'CdC #4 (callum craddy - total torque manager)
Good luck Mason.
#12 - TG44
Heya. You should check out Drift Sensation.

http://www.driftsensation.co.nr/

Not UK, but the leader is lol

Apply on that site if interested and we'll set up a try-out to find out what kind of a guy you are.
Quote from ImportFantasy :Good luck Mason.

Cheers n00b

Quote from TG44 :Heya. You should check out Drift Sensation.

http://www.driftsensation.co.nr/

Not UK, but the leader is lol

Apply on that site if interested and we'll set up a try-out to find out what kind of a guy you are.

That looks pretty decent, i have filled in the contact form, but explained i want the try out to go both ways, for you to be impressed by me, and me to be impressed by the team, it's a challange im looking for, not just a name tag
Have now joined Drift Sensation so can be found online as [DS] Mason
#15 - TG44
Welcome to the team mate
Congrats, good luck!

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG