The online racing simulator
Want to drive a FZR in IGTC but don't have a team to drive with?
Are you interested in driving an FZR in the International GT Championship (IGTC) but are currently without a team? This may be your chance! Rising Phoenix Motorsports is currently searching for one or two quality drivers to compete in our FZR entry in IGTC. Having started in July 2007 as a drift team, Rising Phoenix Motorsports added racing to our area of interest in September 2007. Our current IGTC FZR entry is driven by T.ElAlaoui [evilpimp], K.O'Keefe [racer hero], and J.Lennan [LazLoW], all of whom have previous league racing experience. What we are looking for now is one or two quality drivers that can help propel our team to the next level.

Please take a look at the Rising Phoenix website and join us when we are online. Also, you can go to our forums and we can set up a time for a test run with the current RP Motorsports FZR drivers. Thank you!

For more information on IGTC, please visit:
IGTC Website - www.lfsigtc.net
IGTC LFS Forum - http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=176

Thank you,

Kenneth O'Keefe
Rising Phoenix Motorsports
Good Luck.

If you want to chat just PM me.
Thanks for your kind words Reece.
What you want is recruiting just for IGTC or for the team?
Well, we are looking for drivers that want to drive IGTC, but for the team.
Good luck with your search.
#7 - AMB
Good luck, hopefully they'll be some fast FZR drivers wanting to drive this great championship with you
Thank you to both of you for your kind words!
Good luck guys!
Thanks Keisu
Thanks guys

Looking forward to meeting new racers willing to race with us in IGTC
No one is interested in IGTC?
Maybe they are but they are already in a team or not intrested in joining one.
To enter IGTC, you have to be in the team you are driving for. It is in the rules.
I'm interested, but I don't have the time and I'm already in a team.
/my2cents :P
I don't know why somebody hasn't made a website for this yet something like an LFS Agency lol, would be good for people wanting to get into teams, and where teams can advertise.

Anyways, good luck with your search for drivers and i hope you do well in the IGTC
Thanks!
#18 - Dru
Quote from Rdcranno :I don't know why somebody hasn't made a website for this yet something like an LFS Agency lol, would be good for people wanting to get into teams, and where teams can advertise.

Anyways, good luck with your search for drivers and i hope you do well in the IGTC

Good idea- why don't you do it and then it will also increase traffic to your website then everyone wins... unitl people ask for a section for teams of driftors and cruisers
I mite be able to drive a couple of races for you i have past experience in driving in itgc and im fairly fast and consistant let me know if you are intrested.
Please keep on topic here guys. Thanks!
I just made an application post on your site after talking to Evilpimp/K.O'keefe On bump and jump.

Aj
Quote from dj-fluxsa :I mite be able to drive a couple of races for you i have past experience in driving in itgc and im fairly fast and consistant let me know if you are intrested.

Do you want to join the team, or just drive races? Because its not aloud for you to just drive races. To race in IGTC for a team, you must be in the team. It is in the rules.
Quote from racer hero :Do you want to join the team, or just drive races? Because its not aloud for you to just drive races. To race in IGTC for a team, you must be in the team. It is in the rules.

I would like to join the team also
Quote from AjRose :I would like to join the team also

Yes, dont worry. We talked in the server remember? Can you come on msn and chat a bit?
Quote from AjRose :I would like to join the team also

Got the application and added to MSN.
Hope to see you tomorow @ practice!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG