The online racing simulator
CTRA Server(s)
(16 posts, started )
CTRA Server(s)
Hey Guy's.

I have been practicing for age's now, improving my driving.

I would now like to go on the CTRA server's as i wouldn't be wasting my time and coming last all the time :P

But it appears i am banned from every server :/

As i never go on there, im not exactly sure as to why i am banned or when i was banned?

Who do i need to contact to *try* and get my ban removed?

Cheer's,

Mclarenmatt.
You have black mark there, which means you are banned forever, I think. Read on www.raceauthority.com why you are banned, others can't see it.
PM d00f
You need to register first on raceauthority.com.
Quote from Kristjan.J :You have black mark there, which means you are banned forever, I think. Read on www.raceauthority.com why you are banned, others can't see it.

Can't remember my password :/

Look's like i will just have to PM d00f.
d00f does not exist when i go to PM?

Help!
#7 - Bean0
#9 - Jakg
Quote from Jakg :Report #626 outlining why you are banned including a replay.

Replay appear's not to work.

Anyway after looking at the complaint etc i think i now realise what happened.

Im pretty sure i allowed a friend a race or two and in doing so he ruined half the field and then started swearing at everyone :/

Idiot.

Oh well, i will learn my lesson not to let a friend ever have a go on my LFS again.

No point in even trying to get this ban overturned i think...
#11 - Jakg
Quote from mclarenmatt :Replay appear's not to work.

Anyway after looking at the complaint etc i think i now realise what happened.

Im pretty sure i allowed a friend a race or two and in doing so he ruined half the field and then started swearing at everyone :/

Idiot.

Oh well, i will learn my lesson not to let a friend ever have a go on my LFS again.

No point in even trying to get this ban overturned i think...

Quote from CTRA Rules :Additional information on CTRA Rules:
Your race licence is yours and only yours. It should not be shared with others. If you share your computer with other users, you must ensure that your race licence is secure. We cannot be held responsible if your licence is revoked owing to the actions of other people using your licence.

http://www.raceauthority.com/rules.asp
Sorry to hear that your friend ruined your reputation. Still, if I were you I would still contact d00f and explain the situation.

Edit: As you can see, it was worth contacting them...
i think lfs needs a not remember password option to reduce these types of incedents
PMing Doof will help I thinkk. I cannot pull up your license notes at work but we will look to see if there is a trend of bad behaviour, if not you will have a CHANCE of being allowed back into the server.
Just to let you know i was unblocked and am now able to race on the CTRA servers
Cool!

CTRA Server(s)
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG