The online racing simulator
"What is LFS" Part 1
(24 posts, started )
"What is LFS" Part 1 + Part 2 + Part 3
Hey guys,
Just finished this video

This is mainly a video for people who are new to LFS

This is my first of the "what is LFS" series.
Along the way i'm going to show what you can expect in LFS.
It is also a bit of dedication to the community

Programs: Fraps+Sony Vegas 8 Pro
Music: Speed soundtracks.

Hope you like it
And watch it entirely please, the beginning is slow, but there is some action.

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0SjCw9iTVA

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIzOh1Pxi1o

Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmB9d23cZQY

I know there is a FPS drop in the scene where the car rolls (onboard)
That will be adjusted in the High Res version
#2 - Danas
Nice soundtrack, loved the last scene. I think there should have been a little bit less FOV in the first scenes. and you could have added a little shaking effect to the part when there was the inside footage of The xfg crash. 7.5/10
Well the idea of a series showing lfs is good, and for that i think you should keep the clean "lfs" look as you did with no effects.
As in a slowmotion, i kind miss some suspension close up's, but im sure it will come in other episodes. If it was me doing it, i would first focus a bit on each car separetly, then the tracks, then the other scenes. To fully understand this kind of video i recomend the viewers to try to watch it like you never saw lfs in your life, that's what i did.
Overall, nice idea and well put together, keep them coming!
you movie looks good, but i have one question:
what has lfs to do with crashes? they happen but they are not lfs, you now what i mean? your title simply dowsn`t match
I really kind of enjoyed that. The intro was alittle slow and I would have liked to seen more crashes but, still a decent video.
Quote from FOX 1977 :Well the idea of a series showing lfs is good, and for that i think you should keep the clean "lfs" look as you did with no effects.
As in a slowmotion, i kind miss some suspension close up's, but im sure it will come in other episodes. If it was me doing it, i would first focus a bit on each car separetly, then the tracks, then the other scenes. To fully understand this kind of video i recomend the viewers to try to watch it like you never saw lfs in your life, that's what i did.
Overall, nice idea and well put together, keep them coming!

1.You're right, the close ups will come later
2.I was just thinking the other way, first just a general impression of LFS, and then focus on the cars, then on the tracks
3.Indeed, you really need to view this serie like you've never seen LFS before

Thnx for the comments so far, but i want more :P
UPDATE: Added Part 2!
Touring cars as GT Class? They're called TBO and FXR is GTR, FXO is the one and XRT and missed the RB4 from it.

But good video tho.
Quote from Kristjan.J :Touring cars as GT Class? They're called TBO and FXR is GTR, FXO is the one and XRT and missed the RB4 from it.

But good video tho.

Lol, you're right, i messed it up a bit, but i don't think the RB4 belongs there, i think it belongs with the XRG/XFG/UF1
Quote from Mrlyrical :Lol, you're right, i messed it up a bit, but i don't think the RB4 belongs there, i think it belongs with the XRG/XFG/UF1

No the RB4 is classed in the TBO's. Part 2 is by far you best vid yet!
First video at 2:15... is that AI drifting UF1
Quote from Crommi :First video at 2:15... is that AI drifting UF1

Lol yeah it was the AI drifting
Nice movie, but little booring. You shoult show some drift too But nice vid Congrads
Quote from maxiim :Nice movie, but little booring. You shoult show some drift too But nice vid Congrads

Don't worry, i will also show some drifting on another part
Good job men, nice work.
Part One was better than part two, but both are amazing!!! I wish I had that skill! And you should do more scenes like the last one in part one. Fast action with amazing camera angles! I have seen the first one like 10 times!!! Okay, more like five, but still...

Can't wait for part three!
I also think that part one is a bit better, but i think he's trying to do diferent styles.
Good work...maybe just some more camera smothness.
Added Part 3!
Nice video's Just watched them all.
Interesting part 3. It was pretty relaxing to watch - which I'm not sure is a good thing. But the quality and FPS for the most part was nice.

Keep 'em coming!
How come on part 2 (38 seconds) it says GT class FXR and XRT, shouldn't that be FXO and XRT?.

Anyways i really like these
Quote from Rdcranno :How come on part 2 (38 seconds) it says GT class FXR and XRT, shouldn't that be FXO and XRT?.

Anyways i really like these

I know, my bad, but it has already been mentioned
Getting better....
Nice to watch except by the end you used to much of the same scene, and your overcooked with that " digital camera capturing old 50 mhz TV effect" look, that didn't quite fit the situation.
But very nice overall.
Keep them coming.
nice movies! I've never seen so many RAC at once

"What is LFS" Part 1
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG