The online racing simulator
Speed difference GT2 class
Did read ever a topic about it but could not find it anymore, did just had a race on race3 and i really think the FXR gt2 is too slow if you compare it with the XRR and FZR.

IMO the difference is bigger then in the standard gtr's
I do not drive the GT2 FXR/XRR very often so I cant really compare it to the FZR(which I drive most often) on different track's but I do think the Restrictions need to be revised I think it would help raise the activity level on the Race3 server.

Then again I am not online when the servers are at their peak. So I cant say that the Race3 server is inactive..But it certainly is when I"m online.
#3 - Dru
Well what point would you like to made, i could'nt find it..
#5 - Dru
Quote from AbsolutMartini :Did read ever a topic about it but could not find it anymore, did just had a race on race3 and i really think the FXR gt2 is too slow if you compare it with the XRR and FZR.

IMO the difference is bigger then in the standard gtr's

Everyone elses opinions (including mine if you read it reply 8 i think) is in the thread you mentioned but could not 'find'
Damn you dru! You made me forget it was an old thread and I posted in it!

Oh well :P But yeah the FZR does seem to have an unfair advantage o_O. I bearly get competition by the other cars. Anyways, it has been discussed probably many times now after that thread.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG